Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Tennessee at Washington ~ Nashville Hot vs Mambo Sauce

TK
Message added by TK,

111000314_ScreenShot2022-10-09at4_11_47PM.thumb.png.c13c592a247713930603891c847bcfdb.png

Just now, spjunkies said:

You still care, lad. You still care!

Lol, I really don't.  This has been the most stress free start of a season of my whole life.  My blood pressure should be thanking Dan and Co. for ****ing up the rebrand so badly that it made it easy to leave. 

Def not here to gloat.  Feel bad for you guys that have the resiliency to still follow the dumpster fire. I finally snapped this year and am DONE, done. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

I’m not even mad. Poor clock management took away our options at the end, entertaining game to watch at least, team sucks and coaching staff sucks. Hopefully a draft slot or two closer to a stud QB if this season goes totally off the rails. Because if they had pulled that one out this may have been one of those games that we looked back on like “dang if we only lost one more game we’d have drafted X”. 

Yeah it’s too early in the season to be thinking like this, but this regime is dead even if it takes another season or two to actually play out. 

• Like 5

It felt like in all three passes at the goal line, Wentz predetermined where he was going to throw pre-snap. 

He's not the guy.  He makes terrible decisions and has atrocious pocket awareness.  It's time to recognize that this is a failed season and bench him so that a high 3rd doesn't become a high 2nd.  

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1