Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Federal agents see chargeable tax, gun-purchase case against Hunter Biden

Cooked Crack

Genius.  Fabricate a letter from the attorney of an IRS whistleblower acussing the IRS of mishandling the Biden case and that the AG is lying.  A few weeks later... "we can't find him anymore..."  Post truth politics baby!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Repubs keep losing all their evidence. We got ‘em, we have it! All signs point to this. We have the evidence. Really, we do! 

24 hours later…..damn we lost it. Every single time. It was right here on my desk two minutes ago! It got lost in the mail! 

With these guys losing evidence constantly, what makes anyone think that they are good leaders/politicians?

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1

"The USB drive that proved Hunter Biden and Joe Biden did all sorts of illegal, despicable stuff, has gone missing. It was shipped to us but somehow got lost during shipment. Honest."

"The whistleblower who can prove Hunter Biden and Joe Biden and the entire Biden family did all sorts of illegal, despicable stuff...has gone missing. Um, so have all the other whistleblowers. Honest."

And this **** works on MAGA republicans, too lol...democrats bring republicans in to testify under oath, republicans talk about an army of whistleblowers who never materialize.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Unfortunately that’s how the misinformation game works. People pay attention to the original headline, don’t think critically about any of it, and either never see the follow up or ignore it. 

it doesn’t matter what happens now. All that matters is the original story. 

If I had to guess they’ll let it die down a bit and save whatever they have left for the run up to the ‘24 general. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

19 minutes ago, tshile said:

Unfortunately that’s how the misinformation game works. People pay attention to the original headline, don’t think critically about any of it, and either never see the follow up or ignore it. 

it doesn’t matter what happens now. All that matters is the original story. 

If I had to guess they’ll let it die down a bit and save whatever they have left for the run up to the ‘24 general. 

Very true, except with this group my bet is they can get a lot of mileage out of "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WHISTLEBLOWER?!?!?!" especially among the 'unofficial' disinformation hubs. I fully expect a sinister plot to abduct, kill, send into outer space as cosmic fish food.. anything they want to say happened to this supposed whistleblower will be given complete legs no matter how ridiculous the story twists up.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

52 minutes ago, Bang said:

Very true, except with this group my bet is they can get a lot of mileage out of "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WHISTLEBLOWER?!?!?!" especially among the 'unofficial' disinformation hubs. I fully expect a sinister plot to abduct, kill, send into outer space as cosmic fish food.. anything they want to say happened to this supposed whistleblower will be given complete legs no matter how ridiculous the story twists up.

~Bang

We know from experience.  They'll announce an investigation into why the first investigation didn't find anything.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bang said:

~Bang

It's all crooked Hillary 's fault...

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Larry said:

We know from experience.  They'll announce an investigation into why the first investigation didn't find anything.  

This is exactly right. As dead center on the bullseye as can possibly be measured.

~Bang

3 hours ago, Bang said:

~Bang

And you know it's only a matter of time before MTG and others start to publicly imply that the Dems had the "whistleblower" murdered.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, mistertim said:

And you know it's only a matter of time before MTG and others start to publicly imply that the Dems had the "whistleblower" murdered.

Well. 

it wouldn’t be the first time the dems has someone murdered 

🫥

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Woah woah woah!!  Let's go to the origins of this story.   "According to people familiar with the case."  

Federal agents investigating President Biden’s son Hunter have gathered what they believe is sufficient evidence to charge him with tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase, according to people familiar with the case.

Now that I have read the article, I think I count as a "person familiar with the case."  

Here is an article from 2018:

SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

• Thanks 1

What's even better.  This investigation was announced in December 2020.  Looks like theu wrapped it up in 2021. 

Wait... from another 2020 article. 

After his father left office in 2017, Hunter Biden worked on securing a deal with CEFC China Energy to invest in US energy projects, according to documents released by Republicans.

But Comer said Bidens did nothing?