Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Federal agents see chargeable tax, gun-purchase case against Hunter Biden

Cooked Crack

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I didn’t miss it, and it doesn’t save the rest of your post from being bad. 

I don’t have a specific age for how old is too old. How old is too old to play pro football?  It depends on the person. Biden has racked up a whole bunch of wins recently, he seems to be doing just fine. 

Biden suddenly is piling up wins. Can Dems make it stick?

Ah, right, the old "here's a Politico article" move.

BTW, I never said he was doing a bad job.  

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

They will of course point to how Biden could've raised a kid getting charges like that while Trump and his kids are under investigation from multiple directions as well...but if Hunter did it, DOJ has to do their job and stay consistent.

It's unfortunate that the Trump kids don't have anything as salacious as what Hunter Biden has offered.  

I'd hope that the DOJ doesn't really have anything on Hunter Biden to press charges.  The MAGA crowd loves to mock him but the reality is that the dude has issues and you want to see someone get better, not worse.  I believe he tries but the guy has some demons.

• Like 1

Does Hunter Biden have anything to do with any policy making or in any way connected to the government at all other than his relatives?

No?
Oh.

The proper answer from now on for any of the right wing media machine's boogey men is "So?" followed by a stiff "**** off".

It is high time we (as in reasonable sane human beings) stop giving credence to any of their goddam stupid ass screeching. Don't treat it like it is part of any actual news. DOn't treat their continual pointing and screaming as anything factual. Treat it the same as if they are a loon in the street yelling at no one about the aliens in their hair.

I get so tired of the need to answer any of this garbage and play along with their stupid paranoid propaganda. We (again, civilized intelligent people of Earth) don't have to. we do because we're worried Marge the Cyclops or Jim Jordan or Sean ****ing Hannity will complain about it.
**** them. Once and for all. Ignore their bull****.

~Bang

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah, this is how I view elections.  And before anyone jumps on me, I voted for Biden, I VOTED FOR THE RIGHT GUY.  But I was more thrilled about getting Trump out of office than anything, really.  And I'll probably vote for whoever the Dems put up against DeFuhrer but that's because I'd never vote for that douchebag.

I'm gonna side with brother @Dont Taze Me Bro, Biden's just too ****ing old.  And, for the record, Trump is too ****ing old, too.  My dad went to Delaware with Biden, was a few years younger than him.  Some people can retain being mentally sharp into their mid to late 70s but my dad hasn't.  He doesn't have alzheimer's or dementia or anything but he's just not sharp.  I wouldn't want my dad, or, really, anyone at that age to be making key decisions to steer the course of the country.  They should be on a beach in Florida sitting around waiting to die.

The libs love to write off Biden's "misspeaking" and "absent-mindedness" as "gaffes," which, I get it, you're just looking the other way for the leader of your team.  It's like rooting for a 38 year old London Fletcher and ignoring the tackles he didn't make and not being able to keep up with a tight end in coverage BUT HE DID MAKE THAT STUFF ON THIRD DOWN WHEN WE NEEDED HIM TO! and being all like HEY YOU CANT TALK **** ABOUT LONDON FLETCHER HE'S A GREAT REDSKIN as if it makes you a bad fan if you say something critical of one of the greatest Redskins ever.  It doesn't make you a bad Democrat to look at that "top of mind" situation the other week where he was looking for Jackie Walorski at a conference when Jackie has been dead since August and admit "maybe he's just too old to be doing this **** and he's not all there."  You can still respect Biden and everything he's done for the country and still think that maybe he should hang 'em up. 

No one here can tell me that that was just a "gaffe."  If you saw a family member at a family reunion looking for someone who died two months prior, you'd roll your eyes and go "Ah, hey Grandpa, Jackie passed away in August, remember?" and then think about how he's not what he used to be.  And that's okay.

THIS ALL SAID.  This all said, I'd vote for a dementia addled octogenarian before DeFuhrer.  And it's not that I think in this particular case that Grandpa Joe is "evil," I just think like Danny Glover in a Lethal Weapon movie, he's too old for this ****.

I was with you until London Fletcher! You take that back right now! I don’t want to have to turn you in for voting twice. You voted for Biden and the Right guy. I’m on to you!

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's unfortunate that the Trump kids don't have anything as salacious as what Hunter Biden has offered.  

I'd hope that the DOJ doesn't really have anything on Hunter Biden to press charges.  The MAGA crowd loves to mock him but the reality is that the dude has issues and you want to see someone get better, not worse.  I believe he tries but the guy has some demons.

Another situation where I have to separate what I hope for from reality.

Agree it seems like he has tried to turn his life around and I doubt jail time will help that.

It's almost better he goes to actual court to help iron out the facts that kept getting thrown into the court of public opinion like red meat.  Thing is, you get to the point of getting indicted by the Feds, they don't like wasting their time and he would most likely be going to jail for something he actually did.

20 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Don’t hump Biden’s leg too hard, PB. It’s not what it used to be. 

Can you please quote the language I used that constitutes leg humping too hard?  Did…did the Politico article trigger you somehow?  If so, I can remove it. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

All I know is this, don’t dare offer the opinion that Trump would be a poor choice to manage a car dealership.

I’ve consistently held the thought that I wouldn’t let trump run a 7-11. 

50 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Don’t hump Biden’s leg too hard, PB. It’s not what it used to be. 

it is what it is. The people on the left are as attached to their party and leaders as the people on the right. 

They’re attached to different types of people, for different reasons, but the attachment is the same. 

It’s pretty routine here to go through this if you’re critical of democrats. 

They pretty much have to be charged with a crime or have convincing evidence they assaulted someone for them to come off the attachment. 

• Thumb up 2

35 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Can you please quote the language I used that constitutes leg humping too hard?  Did…did the Politico article trigger you somehow?  If so, I can remove it. 

I'm not triggered at all.  The Politico article was good. 

On the flip side, you seem really upset that someone who's about to turn 80 years old might be too old for the job. I'm not sure why you're offended by the idea that someone could be too old for the job but to each their own.

13 minutes ago, tshile said:

it is what it is. The people on the left are as attached to their party and leaders as the people on the right. 

They’re attached to different types of people, for different reasons, but the attachment is the same. 

It’s pretty routine here to go through this if you’re critical of democrats. 

They pretty much have to be charged with a crime or have convincing evidence they assaulted someone for them to come off the attachment. 

Oh well now you did it.  You just did a "both sides" which is just ****ing terrible.  tshile, you should be ashamed.  The idea that someone could be as attached to Biden as Trump is just absurd.  They can't possibly be as attached.  I don't see any crazy democrats running around with **** Trump flags in the middle of a hurricane.  

What's the left's equivalent to this guy?

NSFW, language.

Spoiler

Florida-Man-Hurricane-Ian-Flag-e16644875

There can't be.  No one's that hardcore on the left.  

In regards to Trump running a 7-11, are you nuts?  The entertainment value would be off the charts.  "My 7-11 has the best taquitos, our taquitos are simply amazing.  Simply the best.  Don't go to the 7-11 down the street, their taquitos are just bad.  Bad taquitos.  We have lots of great customers, very great customers that love our taquitos.  One might want a Spicy Bite, but our taquitos are really spectacular.  And the Slurpee machine, don't forget the Slurpee machine.  Best Slurpee machine in the world, people are coming from all over just for our Slurpees.  We're open 24 hours.  TWEN-TY FOUR HOURS.   You can't beat what we're doing, you just can't.  And our taquitos are the best."

11 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm not triggered at all.  The Politico article was good. 

On the flip side, you seem really upset that someone who's about to turn 80 years old might be too old for the job. I'm not sure why you're offended by the idea that someone could be too old for the job but to each their own.

Again, please quote what I said that you are referring to. 

13 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

What's the left's equivalent to this guy?

I think it’s this, but I agree that overall that there are many more of yours. 

image.jpeg.3563c36bfe085d677e01e9489c496319.jpeg

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Again, please quote what I said that you are referring to. 

I think it’s this, but I agree that overall that there are many more of yours. 

image.jpeg.3563c36bfe085d677e01e9489c496319.jpeg

Ah, ok.  You're right, PB.  You're not humping Biden's leg too hard.  You're not humping his leg at all, as a matter of fact.  And you're also correct, he's perfectly fine, has all his faculties and isn't too old for his job.  Matter of fact, he's a spring chicken.

Many more of mine? 

19 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Oh well now you did it.  You just did a "both sides" which is just ****ing terrible.  tshile, you should be ashamed

I mean there’s a reason you have to qualify your criticism of democrats around here with some sort of “but I’m not saying it is as bad as <whatever the republican equivalent to the discussion is>“

it’s fine I’m not trying to make a big deal out of it. This place is still better than any other options.

im about to turn my 3 day weekend into a 3.5 day weekend cause **** it I’m my own boss so you all enjoy whatever this pissing fest is and make sure you drink lots of alcohol tonight and for the love of god stop watching the commanders and watch the redzone. 

Oh if you’re in dc for the beer fest tomorrow holla at your boy 

• Haha 1

Ah, ok.  You're right, PB.  You're not humping Biden's leg too hard.  You're not humping his leg at all, as a matter of fact.  And you're also correct, he's perfectly fine, has all his faculties and isn't too old for his job.  Matter of fact, he's a spring chicken.

Just quote something I said. Why is this so difficult for you?

Many more of mine? 

More Trump people with **** Biden flags or similar. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, tshile said:

im about to turn my 3 day weekend into a 3.5 day weekend cause **** it I’m my own boss so you all enjoy whatever this pissing fest is and make sure you drink lots of alcohol tonight and for the love of god stop watching the commanders and watch the redzone. 

Oh if you’re in dc for the beer fest tomorrow holla at your boy 

Prolly the only way to make the weekend even better would be to buy a Miata.  Just putting that out there…

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Re:Biden and age. I do find this argument terribly ageist. He's not being "handled" like Feinstein so I'm not sure what the proof is of Biden being too old. Speaking gaffes? As PB pointed out, he did that 40 years ago too. It happens to all of us, age 40, 60, or 80. 

Imo I'd still prefer his expertise, guidance, and institutional knowledge over a ****load of much younger Democrat politicians. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I mean there’s a reason you have to qualify your criticism of democrats around here with some sort of “but I’m not saying it is as bad as <whatever the republican equivalent to the discussion is>“

20 years of "independents" who jump into any criticism of Team R with an attempt at bothsiderism?  

:) 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Trump playbook: just mention it, you don't have to have any evidence, just the mention is enough to derail the Democrats. 

Unfortunately this worked on Clinton's campaign.

If DOJ has actual evidence to bring charges, charge him. After the election of course.

They need to charge Trump the day after the election. No excuses.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...