Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Federal agents see chargeable tax, gun-purchase case against Hunter Biden

Cooked Crack

Federal agents investigating President Biden’s son Hunter have gathered what they believe is sufficient evidence to charge him with tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase, according to people familiar with the case. The next step is for the U.S. Attorney in Delaware, a Trump administration holdover, to decide on whether to file such charges, these people said. 

The investigation into Hunter Biden began years ago, and became a central focus for then-president Donald Trump during his unsuccessful 2020 reelection effort. Initially, the investigation centered around Hunter Biden’s finances related to overseas business ties and consulting work. Over time, investigators with multiple agencies focused closely on whether he did not report all of his income, and whether he lied on gun purchase paperwork in 2018, according to the people familiar with the situation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing case. 

Agents determined months ago they had assembled a viable criminal case against the younger Biden. But it is ultimately up to prosecutors at the Justice Department, not agents, to decide whether to file charges in cases where prosecutors believe the evidence is strong enough to lead to a likely conviction at trial.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

If they have a legitimate case, they should bring it.  Until they file charges, they should STFU about it. 

This is what I don’t get. 

it sounds like the announcement is they think they have enough evidence to file charges

which seems like a really weird announcement to me 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Looks like some law enforcement agents really trying to help Republicans in the midterms. Like tax evasion I get but who's actually being charged about not admitting to using drugs on a background check?

When your a public figure (especially a child of the former VP and current POTUS) you live in the spotlight.  Surprised it took this long for the republicans to go this route with Hunter Biden.  

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Bring the charges if you've got 'em.

But the ****tard Fox News leg humpers will try to say that this means his dad isn't fit to be president or something.  Which isn't true, but they'll try to make that leap in logic all day.

Biden is not fit to be president, but not because of this.  I just wished we lived in a time where we had actual good candidates on both sides and not the garbage we've had the past two presidential election cycles and upcoming election.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Love to see how Trumpkins talk about evading taxes as if it's not one their hero's only actual accomplishments.
And of course, Hunter Biden shouldn't have to tell anyone about anything to buy a gun, they should be sold on the shelf in Wal Mart o whoever has enough money to buy one.

Right?

~Bang

• Like 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

it sounds like the announcement is they think they have enough evidence to file charges

Working on the "we have lots of evidence (which we can't reveal), and Biden is preventing us from going to court" meme. 

AKA "We found more Hillary emails, Part II". 

28 minutes ago, Bang said:

Love to see how Trumpkins talk about evading taxes as if it's not one their hero's only actual accomplishments.
And of course, Hunter Biden shouldn't have to tell anyone about anything to buy a gun, they should be sold on the shelf in Wal Mart o whoever has enough money to buy one.

Right?

~Bang

This was my first thought as well. Hunter should be a hero to the taxes are theft n everyone should be allowed to open carry crowd. 🤣

Plus now the FBI is suddenly credible when they go after a Biden? Weren't they just planting evidence in Mar a Lago to frame Trump? 🤪

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Biden is not fit to be president, but not because of this.  I just wished we lived in a time where we had actual good candidates on both sides and not the garbage we've had the past two presidential election cycles and upcoming election.

Because most people still see elections as the lesser of two evils. And granted, there never have been nor never will be candidates that are perfect. However, what we have now seems a far cry from what we had pre 2016.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Because most people still see elections as the lesser of two evils. And granted, there never have been nor never will be candidates that are perfect. However, what we have now seems a far cry from what we had pre 2016.

Yeah, this is how I view elections.  And before anyone jumps on me, I voted for Biden, I VOTED FOR THE RIGHT GUY.  But I was more thrilled about getting Trump out of office than anything, really.  And I'll probably vote for whoever the Dems put up against DeFuhrer but that's because I'd never vote for that douchebag.

I'm gonna side with brother @Dont Taze Me Bro, Biden's just too ****ing old.  And, for the record, Trump is too ****ing old, too.  My dad went to Delaware with Biden, was a few years younger than him.  Some people can retain being mentally sharp into their mid to late 70s but my dad hasn't.  He doesn't have alzheimer's or dementia or anything but he's just not sharp.  I wouldn't want my dad, or, really, anyone at that age to be making key decisions to steer the course of the country.  They should be on a beach in Florida sitting around waiting to die.

The libs love to write off Biden's "misspeaking" and "absent-mindedness" as "gaffes," which, I get it, you're just looking the other way for the leader of your team.  It's like rooting for a 38 year old London Fletcher and ignoring the tackles he didn't make and not being able to keep up with a tight end in coverage BUT HE DID MAKE THAT STUFF ON THIRD DOWN WHEN WE NEEDED HIM TO! and being all like HEY YOU CANT TALK **** ABOUT LONDON FLETCHER HE'S A GREAT REDSKIN as if it makes you a bad fan if you say something critical of one of the greatest Redskins ever.  It doesn't make you a bad Democrat to look at that "top of mind" situation the other week where he was looking for Jackie Walorski at a conference when Jackie has been dead since August and admit "maybe he's just too old to be doing this **** and he's not all there."  You can still respect Biden and everything he's done for the country and still think that maybe he should hang 'em up. 

No one here can tell me that that was just a "gaffe."  If you saw a family member at a family reunion looking for someone who died two months prior, you'd roll your eyes and go "Ah, hey Grandpa, Jackie passed away in August, remember?" and then think about how he's not what he used to be.  And that's okay.

THIS ALL SAID.  This all said, I'd vote for a dementia addled octogenarian before DeFuhrer.  And it's not that I think in this particular case that Grandpa Joe is "evil," I just think like Danny Glover in a Lethal Weapon movie, he's too old for this ****.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

46 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The libs love to write off Biden's "misspeaking" and "absent-mindedness" as "gaffes," which, I get it, you're just looking the other way for the leader of your team. 

Biden did that **** when he was in his 40s. The “Biden is too old” stuff is tiresome at this point, and has way too much traction for such a lazy critique. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You missed the part where I said I'd vote for him if he ran against DeSantis.

So how old is too old to be president? 

I didn’t miss it, and it doesn’t save the rest of your post from being bad. 

I don’t have a specific age for how old is too old. How old is too old to play pro football?  It depends on the person. Biden has racked up a whole bunch of wins recently, he seems to be doing just fine. 

Biden suddenly is piling up wins. Can Dems make it stick?

• Like 1

All I know is this, don’t dare offer the opinion that Trump would be a poor choice to manage a car dealership.  Because that will trigger “both sides guy” to go into tipsy internet tough guy mode on you and he will stay in that mode apparently FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.  

Which is amusing to me.  Cause even Hunter Biden grew up and moved on with his life after a while…

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, tshile said:

Comes across more like a leak then "formal announcement".

I've seen this touched on, it may be better him being in jail so conservatives can stop saying his Dad is covering for him if his administration put him in jail.

They will of course point to how Biden could've raised a kid getting charges like that while Trump and his kids are under investigation from multiple directions as well...but if Hunter did it, DOJ has to do their job and stay consistent.

• Like 2