Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

Just now, PolarExpress said:

I realize the offense line is bad, but good coaches find a way to work around it…at least some of the time.  But, these coaches are just horrible.  Ron gets all snippy with the press, but they go easy on him, imo.  I’d love to see Brian Mitchell interview him.  Ron acts like it’s no big deal, but it is a big deal to the long suffering fans, especially those who pay to go to games and spend money while there.  I don’t think Ron is any improvement from Gruden. Ron is just vanilla toast.

This is the same team that has a team president that tweeted at a reporter asking legit questions to Wentz.

• Like 1

Just now, 88Comrade2000 said:

That would be great.  We can finally draft a QB for the next guy.

Until we don’t fire the current staff, keep them for one more year for the rookie QB to learn a system and struggle in a tough year and then replace the staff and they have another idea for what they want at QB.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Can’t wait for Herm Edwards.

I thought your beef with Rivera in part was he won’t give u the meltdown season for the high pick but now u are upset about a meltdown season potentially?

My beef is that hes a mehhh HC and built arguably the worst FO in the league. Its so obvious were not moving to anyone. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Can’t wait for Herm Edwards.

I thought your beef with Rivera in part was he won’t give u the meltdown season for the high pick but now u are upset about a meltdown season potentially?

SIP, I’m normally with you on this.

But would Edwards honestly be much worse than this?

We are in year 3 of Ron building this team and we just look like complete and utter garbage week after week.  

Not that I think anyone Dan hires will work out, but aI can’t defend this tripe anymore.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

They're always on top of whoever just had the last good play.  That's just never us.

Nah, it usually takes us being up double digits with not enough time to change that before we get credit for it, especially against Dallas...

9 minutes ago, redskin301 said:

This team is hard to watch it’s really pathetic

I recommend watching other games while making enough checking randomly and following highlights during actual game just to be informed. But don't watch the whole game at the exclusion of the rest of the games. Give yourself permission to be an NFL fan first and a commanders fan second, so to speak. At least under the circumstances. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Ron said all off season they have to protect Wentz and give him weapons. 

He has weapons.

Protection is crap. 

Well Ron let two guards go just to sign two 30+ year old ex carolina guys on the cheap. Hes a terrible talent evaluator.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1