Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

The most pathetic aspect of the 1st half is that the Eagles offense isn't even doing anything that great, it is just that Hurts has all day to throw on every attempt.  He just sits back there and waits for someone to get open and throws a 5 yard pass over and over.

Also, I am going to reiterate, the mark of a good O-coordinator isn't always what kind of fancy gadget plays they can draw up, it is coming up with a gameplan for the specific opponent they are playing.  After the first two drives why in the world is Scott Turner still calling these 7 step drops.  There is just no excuse for it. I don't care that 1 play a game he can draw up a creative route for Curtis Samuel to run.   They had that issue with Kyle Shanahan back in the day some too, but at least he was young and still pretty green at the time.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 2

When does Sweat’s contract expire?  The guy is not even mediocres yet he was bragging about getting 40 sacks between him and Young.  He’s a joke.  When does his contract end?  He might have 4 pressures through 2.5 games.  I know he’s doesn’t have a sack. 

Just now, Renegade7 said:

So jus cut him?  Not restructure so we aren't throwing the rookie to the Wolves with this bum ass oline?

He"ll get Ramsey'd by midseason...

I would cut him start taylor until the rookie is ready. 
taylor is much much cheaper

• Thumb down 1

Hot garbage. 

I would normally be saying fire the coach but facts are facts no good coach takes this job, the only hope is to completely gut the franchise from the owner down and build is back from scratch, the. Maybe in a decade it becomes a winner