Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

Just now, TChaler70 said:

What a organization, terrible owner, cherry red generic color and name, terrible stadium, Gumby reject as our QB, by the end of the year there will be nothing left.

Nope they will lose most of the rest of maryland if they keep this up.

dan needs to move to st louis and let us all regain our sanity

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Which of the 5 stages of Commander fandom are you at after today's exhilarating game?

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

I choose to bypass all of those and go straight to cynical apathy.

Just now, tomwvr said:

Nope they will lose most of the rest of maryland if they keep this up.

They already have.

Seriously, if this offense had scored ONE touchdown that wasn't in garbage time, we could've won. This is not the performance of a good QB, Wentz let Philly get in his head and he choked. Turner also called a terrible game, but this offense is clearly regressing and it's doing so rapidly.

Yes, Hurts had more time in the pocket, but he also dumped the ball off most of time...like he did last week...and the week before that. Any reason why we can't do that if our line can't block. Does Turner have an over inflated sense of how good our offense is?

25 minutes ago, HogsVa7 said:

Rewatch the games.  I'm done talking to you. I don't know what else to say to you. Our offense is garbage today and in the first half.  If you can't comprehend our defense giving up points cause our offense can't stay on the field then I don't know what to tell you. It's not that hard to understand football. 

Don’t act like I’m trying to stick up for the offence I told you in my first reply to you I agreed regards offence, if you can’t read that’s not on me chief

Your hurting cause we’ve taken a beating, I feel that, but don’t embarrass yourself along the way, you’ll calm down

If you wanna absolve JDR of any blame because the offence is poor, that’s kinda really funny 

Edited by BrentMeisterGeneral
  • Haha 1

I was expecting to get smoked, but man that one still hurt.

Scott Wentz and the O gotta figure something out b/c for half of the three games they have been downright uncompetitive on an NFL level and many of their positives were created while getting blown out and the D allowed it.

This O is a trainwreck, and we gotta play Dallas' D next week.