Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

2 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

You know it’s bad when Terry and Jahan DOCTSON can’t catch.  Total team beat down.  I blame the coaches and our Snakebitten-luck

Its aggravating that we can't ever seem to get Terry going until like the 3rd quarter. Why can't we scheme an easy quick slant on 1st down for a quick 6-7 yards to start the game? Just to get him into a rhythm. 

It seems like every play for Turner is either some kinda backfield motion jet sweep/toss crap or a deep shot that takes 10 seconds to develop. We don't ever scheme the quick and easy 6+ yard completions early. The stuff that's bread and butter for any decent offense.

15 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Nope.  He is happy to keep milking this franchise and collecting checks.   It’s a wonder there are any fans left.   He and what’s left of this pathetic embarrassing team is a joke. 

How often do people fall for these stories. The WP hates Dan, then its the the WP, the Harry Potter books are more nonfiction then the WP writes.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

Best players arent playing or playing in the right position. Jackson should of been benched for St Juste before they were forced, slow mo Gumby should be benched for TH. I can only imagine TH with these weapons.

Jesus, man, do you have a crush on TH? Did you watch the damned game? He wouldn't have done any better than Wentz with how poorly our OL played or the ****ing play calling for that matter.

Let it go.

HTTR!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

Ron's postgame presser was more of the same, he's not worried because there's 14 games left.  His biggest issue seemed to be the report that broke about us wanting Jimmy G, Ron didn't appreciate the timing of that report.

Well... I don't appreciate the way he's coaching 😡

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Ron's postgame presser was more of the same, he's not worried because there's 14 games left.  His biggest issue seemed to be the report that broke about us wanting Jimmy G, Ron didn't appreciate the timing of that report.

Yeah, I think I agree with what Brian Mitchell said about Rivera's presser.

God we suck so ****ing bad.  This is like some of the worst we have ever been in the Snyder era.

2 minutes ago, repo_4 said:

I didn't watch the game. The D must have been awful again. And the O couldn't move the ball or score. Jamin Davis must have had a REALLY bad day for them to only score 8...

Yeah if the D could have only held the Eagles to under 5 points we could have won.

2 hours ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Right on que like every season since 1993, it's only week 3 and I'm thinking about how high of a draft pick we'll have come April 

I had the same feeling today only one problem is that I am running out of Aprils. Last birthday a week ago, I was wondering how many Sundays I wasted watching these losers in my life. 

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

I love watching BMitch and Santana trying to figure this out by listening to Ron, Terry, and Jon. Hey guys it isnt brain surgery, its Carson sucking and he is washed. Listening to Carson his press conference is even worse, he could care less.

Yeah it's Went'z fault that he was getting hit after his 5th step on his 7th step drop.

And how much less could Carson care?  Please tell us.  A lot less? A little less?  Just let us know since you said he could care less.

Edited by purbeast
  • Like 1

The offense was a combination of poor playcalling, Wentz being slow/indecisive, AND OL poor pass protection. 

I can understand the backups on the interior of the OL struggling. The Eagles front is strong. We needed to make it easier on them with better playcalling and Wentz needed to sack up and play better. 

3 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

I love watching BMitch and Santana trying to figure this out by listening to Ron, Terry, and Jon. Hey guys it isnt brain surgery, its Carson sucking and he is washed. Listening to Carson his press conference is even worse, he could care less.

One Trick Pony GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Yeah it's Went'z fault that he was getting hit after his 5th step on his 7th step drop.

And how much less could you care?  Please tell us.  A lot less? A little less?  Just let us know since you said you could care less.

You should read that again. He said “he could care less” (he, being Carson wentz)

which, while he worded it completely wrong, I disagree with as well 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

24 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

Best players arent playing or playing in the right position. Jackson should of been benched for St Juste before they were forced, slow mo Gumby should be benched for TH. I can only imagine TH with these weapons.

you should try imagining better posts 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Jesus, man, do you have a crush on TH? Did you watch the damned game? He wouldn't have done any better than Wentz with how poorly our OL played or the ****ing play calling for that matter.

Let it go.

HTTR!

Team would be 2-1 and competitive in the loss with TH. Carson has been terrible...let me repeat terrible. Heck even the game we won he threw two back to back picks while we were up. I just want to win, we arent going to the Superbowl no matter who plays QB on this roster but watching Wentz is painful.

Several of you dont see it yet, wait until week 6 or 7 and get back to me because this guy isnt getting better.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb down 1

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You should read that again. He said “he could care less” (he, being Carson wentz)

which, while he worded it completely wrong, I disagree with as well 

No **** he said he could care less.

Which is why I asked him how much less he could care.

EDIT:

I see what you saying - typo on my part.  Meant to ask how much less could Carson care.

Edited by purbeast