Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

1 minute ago, BraveWarrior said:

Who is the horrible color commentator on the FOX telecast? He's been bad all day, but he just told Graham to "take your helmet off and celebrate" which is supposed to be a penalty. But then again, the refs didn't call it, so maybe he wasn't so off target... 

Dude, it's mark schlereth doing an eagles game. It's like this every time. Has been for years.

1 hour ago, JSSkinz said:

I don't see how any QB could play behind this line, I thought that would be the one spot we could count on as being solid but Cosmi and both G's are getting abused consistently.

I remember when the team made moves at guard.  I said at the time it felt like an obvious downgrade but was assured that the OLine would be fine.  I thought maybe they’d be a little worse, but since fans here, on twitter, and Reddit thought otherwise I thought maybe I was just worried about nothing.  Commanders fans were confident the OLine would be good.

Well, the OLine is the worst unit on this football team and it’s not even close. That’s saying a lot given how bad the linebackers are.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1