Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

This is like the end of Jay gruden level of terrible. Team's completely out coached and outplayed. 

Real shame. Not even mediocre in year 3 lol. Never seen them this bad so early in the year. Whomp whomp. I'm glad I have liquor cause I need it to watch this.

Goofy ass burdman qb trotting around all fumbly! Not that I even think they have a better option. Sadness.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Taylor Heinicke the un-blitzable quarterback.  Figured since he was un-blitzable that mother****er would be a starter in this league somewhere.

Hey I dont get it either.

I am sure that Carson and Turner relationship is going to grow....lol

What's also frustrating is that the Eagles offense really wasn't doing much at all for most of the first half.  Besides the big pass play that was an incompletion, they were pretty stagnant until the second half of the second quarter, where Hurts realized he can just throw the ball in the air and someone will catch it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Right on que like every season since 1993, it's only week 3 and I'm thinking about how high of a draft pick we'll have come April 

Don't worry, we'll win just enough games once the season is all but over to give ourselves a nice mid-rounder who won't make a lick of difference.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Speak for yourself, what's pathetic is being asked to watch this as some form of loyalty test. 

The fan base is last thing that should be called out for this bs, we are almost extinct for a reason and it hasn't changed diddly squat on the field...

Where in my post did i ask anyone to watch the game? I think smart people would turn the game off, therefore none of us are smart :) come on, im trying to bring humor into this awful game. 

2 minutes ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

I mean it’s done now isn’t it? JDR just has to be fired there’s no excuse anymore

Its not that there’s a multitude of reasons to fire him, it’s that there’s precisely 0 reasons to keep him

Talk about Scott Turner why won't you. It's always about Del Rio. Our defense can only do so much especially when the offense only has like 60 yards of total offense.  This is common sense. If you don't like Del Rio, Im not saying you do but in general then take it to the tailgate forums. This is football and our offense sucks when it comes to the first half. It's really not that hard to comprehend what's going on.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I feel bad for Wentz right now, folks want to pile on him right now but Turner has done him no favors in threat of this pass rush.

No! He should be frothing at the mouth, wanting to kill Philly. He looks like a teenager who was just told he couldn't stay up and watch SNL. We need a badass at QB.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

What's also frustrating is that the Eagles offense really wasn't doing much at all for most of the first half.  Besides the big pass play that was an incompletion, they were pretty stagnant until the second half of the second quarter, where Hurts realized he can just throw the ball in the air and someone will catch it.

I dont really blame the D, you cant leave them out there all day against a good team. This is on the offense.