Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

Just now, spjunkies said:

Well, at least we didn't give up the all time sack record in the first half so there's that.

not for lack of trying.  At some point the coaches are going to have to accept that they’ve got a offensive line group that’s slightly more effective than five folding chairs.  The front office failed miserably with the changes they made along the line.  This group is garbage.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Eagles are going to the superbowl

I dont know. Kind of hard to judge them today against the trash team they are playing. I love the way they built their team though. If not this year sometime int he next few probably. 

Edited by clskinsfan

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Coaching isn't the issue on defense today. Their guys are just outplaying our guys. Brown and Smith are one of the best WR duos in the league.

Nah, man, dint let him off the hook just because they seemed reasonable, too much about how weak his gameplanning and schemes are, defense is still underachieving and on pace for historically bad.

If Ron is on the hot seat now, no way in hell the temperature comes down for JDR.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I mean, I can't even be mad. Hurts is throwing into the perfect spot and their WRs are making tremendous plays.

Really?  I can be mad.  Now I know that without a doubt we have the most incompetent, clueless coaching staff from top to bottom in the entire league.  Just an absolute joke at every single level. 

7 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Problem is, we just did that...

No, no we didn't.  

Everyone, gone.  Allen, Payne, McLaurin (YES I SAID IT), Chase, Wentz.  Anyone with a shred of value, ship them out and send Rivera, JDR and Turner with them.  Martin Mayhew, gone.  Jason Wright, get all the way out.  They can all get the **** right out of town.

Get a young coach, oh, I dunno, like we had with McVay and build this **** RIGHT PROPER.  

**** this ****ing bull**** ass ****ing joke of a franchise.  I am so sick of this ****.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2