πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

NFL Network guys just said tomorrow its done

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Β 

Β 

I was watching. Rex Ryan talking about ha ha should you worry about a Ron Rivera coached defense?Β  Nope.Β  His defenses have given up 35 points a game.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Just go Ron, just go

Β 

You won the most important battle of your life when you defeated the big "C".

Β 

Now it's time to let go of this franchise.

Β 

Thanks for everything and have a nice second life.

• Thanks 2

Happy Birthday Coach Rivera!!!!! We love ya and thank you for hooking us up with the #2 overall pick....there's a set of golf clubs and some Sixers tickets for you on your way out the door. Please leave all your keys, you can have your playbook.Β 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Happy Birthday Coach Rivera!!!!! We love ya and thank you for hooking us up with the #2 overall pick....there's a set of golf clubs and some Sixers tickets for you on your way out the door. Please leave all your keys, you can have your playbook.Β 

Β 

IMG_20240107_165606.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

The season that couldn't end quick enough is finally over. On to a real GM and a real HC who actually game plans and can make adjustments. Is Ron a great person? Of course. Was he the right man for the job? Absolutely not.Β 

Edited by Daniel.redskins

6 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Ron said they will meet tomorrow.Β  It will be short meeting.Β  Just do all the important firings tomorrow.

Lol. 88 will need some alone time tomorrow. Let's all give him some alone time so he can celebrate RRs firing. Lol.

Β 

Β 

HTTR!

Even as someone who took up for Rivera a good bit over his first 3 seasons, all the folks adding the caveat that he’s a good person irks me.

Β 

I’ve been so unimpressed with him as a person over the last year. Β Going out of his way to compliment Dan on his way out coupled with his arrogance about this team, and the constant scapegoating of players changed the narrative on him for me. Β I’m not saying he kicks puppies or anything, but meh on getting an * for being a good person.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb down 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

It’s been real. Β Thanks for the memories Ron. Β Good luck with your retirement. Β Appreciate all your efforts - whatever they may have been. Β 

no one can ever take away that win we shared over Arizona.Β 

Β 

Thanksgiving will never be the same. Β Peace. Β 

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Even as someone who took up for Rivera a good bit over his first 3 seasons, all the folks adding the caveat that he’s a good person irks me.

Β 

I’ve been so unimpressed with him as a person over the last year. Β Going out of his way to compliment Dan on his way out coupled with his arrogance about this team, and the constant scapegoating of players changed the narrative on him for me. Β I’m not saying he kicks puppies or anything, but meh on getting an * for being a good person.

he goes into too much detail answering questions at pressers. That doesnt make him a bad guy. His players past and present love him. He's just a bad HC and worse than bad gm

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, dunfer said:

he goes into too much detail answering questions at pressers. That doesnt make him a bad guy. His players past and present love him. He's just a bad HC and worse than bad gm

Β 

I didn’t say he was a bad guy, just not good enough of a guy to be worthy of getting the good guy caveat before saying he sucks at running a football team.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

18 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Β 

I didn’t say he was a bad guy, just not good enough of a guy to be worthy of getting the good guy caveat before saying he sucks at running a football team.

Β 

Β 

i already gave him the Good Guy Medal....id be a dick to ask for it back

Β 

I hear we're bringing in Belichick. Hes a cool guy and doesnt talk about anyone to the media

Edited by dunfer
  • Sad 1

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ 0 Days. πŸ˜€πŸ˜„ Ron gets fired today.