Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Ray Liotta

TheGreatBuzz

Man, 67 is awfully young.  I wonder what the cause of this was.  

Everyone is hitting the highlights, so let me tell you when I first saw Ray Liotta.  Wasn't Goodfellas...not Field of Dreams.  No, I first saw Ray Liotta in the island prison/criminal movie "No Escape" which should have swept the Oscars in 1994.

6 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

RIP.  I remember him in Blow the most, probably because that is one of my favorite movies.

Might want to edit the thread title to spell his name correctly.

He really was great. My favorite role from him wasn't even a movie; it was voicing Tommy Vercetti in GTA Vice City.

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

Sad day for celebrities with Andy Fletcher from Depeche Mode passing away at 60...

Damn...

Never thought I'd see either of the others go before Dave, which is sad all by itself.  One of my favorite bands to play when I can't think of anything else, Songs of Faith and Devotion is usually the go-to.

They were my first show working security, and were very kind letting us into their catering room to eat.

RIP. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

His health never really recovered from that time Hannibal Lecter made him eat part of his own brain.  

Reveal hidden contents

I was gonna bring that up yesterday, but wasn’t sure if anyone else would get what I was talking about.

Amazing scene.