Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee (source)

O’Cyrus Torrence, OG, Florida (source)

Atonio Mafi, OG, UCLA (source)

Steve Avila, OG, TCU (source)

Demarvion Overshown, LB, Texas (source)

Terrell Smith, CB, Minnesota (source)

Hendon Hooker, QB, Tennessee (source)

Ricky Stromberg, C, Arkansas (source)

Joey Porter, Jr., CB, Penn State (source)

Emmanuel Forbes, CB, Mississippi State (source)

Brian Branch, S, Alabama (source)

D.J. Turner, CB, Michigan (source)

Jartavius Martin, SS/LB, Illinois (source)

Dorian Williams, LB, Tulane (source)

Kyle Soelle, LB, Arizona State (source)

Tyler Steen, OT, Alabama (source)

Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois (source)

Garrett Williams, CB, Syracuse (source)

Braeden Daniels, G, Utah (source)

Myles Murphy, DE, Clemson (source)

Keidron Smith, CB, Kentucky (source)

Deonte Banks, CB, Maryland (source)

Devon Achane, RB, Texas A&M (source)

Ben VanSumeren, LB, Michigan State (source)

Brycen Tremayne, WR, Stanford (source)

Mason Brooks, OC, Mississippi (source)

Sidy Sow, OG, Eastern Michigan (source)

Matthew Bergeron, OT, Syracuse (source)

Joe Tippman, OC, Wisconsin (source)

Christian Gonzalez, CB, Oregon (source)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Top 30 Visits

Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee (source)

O’Cyrus Torrence, OG, Florida (source)

Atonio Mafi, OG, UCLA (source)

Steve Avila, OG, TCU (source)

Demarvion Overshown, LB, Texas (source)

Terrell Smith, CB, Minnesota (source)

Hendon Hooker, QB, Tennessee (source)

Ricky Stromberg, C, Arkansas (source)

Joey Porter, Jr., CB, Penn State (source)

Emmanuel Forbes, CB, Mississippi State (source)

Brian Branch, S, Alabama (source)

D.J. Turner, CB, Michigan (source)

Jartavius Martin, SS/LB, Illinois (source)

Dorian Williams, LB, Tulane (source)

Kyle Soelle, LB, Arizona State (source)

Tyler Steen, OT, Alabama (source)

Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois (source)

Garrett Williams, CB, Syracuse (source)

Braeden Daniels, G, Utah (source)

Myles Murphy, DE, Clemson (source)

Keidron Smith, CB, Kentucky (source)

Deonte Banks, CB, Maryland (source)

Devon Achane, RB, Texas A&M (source)

Ben VanSumeren, LB, Michigan State (source)

Brycen Tremayne, WR, Stanford (source)

Mason Brooks, OC, Mississippi (source)

Sidy Sow, OG, Eastern Michigan (source)

Matthew Bergeron, OT, Syracuse (source)

Joe Tippman, OC, Wisconsin (source)

Christian Gonzalez, CB, Oregon (source)

Excellent list. Achane and Overshown were just misses on mine!

Must admit, Not too familiar with Sow or VanSumeren.

Edited by DWinzit

13 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

My gut feel today is if possible, the trade down 3 times to accumulate selections...hoping at least on goes into next year if they do

Depending on value received, I wouldn't hate this move either. There are SO many late 1st, thru 2nd round guys I'd love to have. My man crushes are on LB J.Campbell, TE D.Washington, and G C.Mauch. I think I'd much rather add those 3 over any one guy at 16.

Sadly, I don't feel that there are going to be enough teams wanting to trade up for this to be a reality. 

So if we stick at 16, I'm hoping for B.Jones. I like him over Skor (only bc I project him to be a G) and Wright. So if no trades, I won't **** over Jones or PJJ.

I get the sense there won’t be much of a trade down market. If there are chances it won’t be for a haul that we’d all like to get. It’ll be minor draft compensation to add to our portfolio. 

I think we’re either picking at 16 or we’re going to trade back but be disappointed by the haul.

• Like 6

Just now, KDawg said:

I get the sense there won’t be much of a trade down market. If there are chances it won’t be for a haul that we’d all like to get. It’ll be minor draft compensation to add to our portfolio. 

I think we’re either picking at 16 or we’re going to trade back but be disappointed by the haul.

I agree, unless Robinson falls and a team is in love with him enough to move up. 

It isn't like last year where there were quite a few blue chippers available at our pick. This is a weaker draft in terms of top end talent and we have a lower pick to begin with.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

Depending on value received, I wouldn't hate this move either. There are SO many late 1st, thru 2nd round guys I'd love to have. My man crushes are on LB J.Campbell, TE D.Washington, and G C.Mauch. I think I'd much rather add those 3 over any one guy at 16.

Sadly, I don't feel that there are going to be enough teams wanting to trade up for this to be a reality. 

So if we stick at 16, I'm hoping for B.Jones. I like him over Skor (only bc I project him to be a G) and Wright. So if no trades, I won't **** over Jones or PJJ.

I would love to end out selecting a couple times in the late 1st early second then again a number of times in the 3rd and 4th

If Roullier is in play that eases the C burden

I want Campbell!

• Like 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I agree, unless Robinson falls and a team is in love with him enough to move up. 

It isn't like last year where there were quite a few blue chippers available at our pick. This is a weaker draft in terms of top end talent and we have a lower pick to begin with.

You never know, it only takes one team falling in love with one guy to make the move up. I feel like the Steelers are a team that could move up as well as Minnesota. Supposedly, according to Charlie Weis, Houston controls the whole draft based on what picks/moves they make. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

The only player I can see teams trading up for in our range is JSN (and Lombardi says GB is hot for him at 13).  Otherwise, the depth at CBs make it unlikely anyone trades up for them.  We'll take any of the top OL (if they are on the board) for ourselves at 16.  

Just now, kingdaddy said:

You never know, it only takes one team falling in love with one guy to make the move up. I feel like the Steelers are a team that could move up as well as Minnesota. Supposedly, according to Charlie Weis, Houston controls the whole draft based on what picks/moves they make. 

Not sure how taking a QB this early would be in Rivera's best interest. If, as some say, he wont be back next year why use such a high pick on a guy that is not going to start this year? This of course is assuming that Rivera is in a win now situation and that any rookie QB will not start day one.

3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I know Minnesota likes Hooker but I don't think they have the ammo to move up much.

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m inclined to agree. I could a scenario of having to stick at 16 or going pretty much the whole way to end the end of the first/early second. And for nothing more than ‘basic fair value’ which will appear disappointing to most.

Our trade back option may have to be with pick 47. Move back from there to add another pick in the 3/4 round range. 

Also wonder if Rivera is tempted to deal away a 2024 pick to move up from either 47 or 97. Reports suggest we may look to add 2024 picks. Not sure I see that. 

Who knows what will unfold. Still half expecting us trade a player away today.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I know Minnesota likes Hooker but I don't think they have the ammo to move up much.

As someone who was their GM in the ES draft, correct they don’t. :ols: next year their picks aren’t much better either from memory.

Protect Sam Howell.  What happens if Leno gets hurt?  He's all we got at LT.  I believe OT Johnson, will be gone by #16 along with Skoronski.  I think Wright, if need be, could play better at LT than Jones from UGA at this point.  Love a trade down but I don't see it happening in the 1st round.  Protect Sam and take Wright if he's there at #16.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Our trade back option may have to be with pick 47. Move back from there to add another pick in the 3/4 round range. 

Agreed unless Darnell Wright is there.  We need to protect Sam Howell or Brissett and he's better than Jones at LT even at this point, IMO.  If Wright is gone, trade down in the 1st.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

My gut feel today is if possible, the trade down 3 times to accumulate selections...hoping at least on goes into next year if they do

To move from that - it is because we have a lot of holes including late rounders like a return man, other ST's, QB3 .....

Shows we just don't have a real strong rounded lineup. Can't wait until we do. Then the team can just move around to get identified players they want or draft for real BPA

Again we have to consider the staff's position. They need to win now this season  The won't be interested in future picks for someone else to utilize.  Look for them to draft a lot of guys who have played a lot at a high level, they are looking for immediate impact players.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 1

When I'm doing mocks, I keep targeting a pass-catching RB in the mid to later rounds to help fill the void that McKissick left--especially on 3rd downs. The two main guys I'm eye-balling are Eric Gray from Oklahoma and Keaton Mitchell from East Carolina.

Mitchell seems to be the best value as a likely 5th or 6th rounder who could step in and assume a 3rd down RB role.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Again we have to consider the staff's position. They need to win now this season  The won't be interested in future picks for someone else to utilize.  Look for them to draft a lot of guys who have played a lot at a high level, they are looking for immediate impact players.  

Yep, high floor, lower ceiling. Guys who have played lots of football in college.

10 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

When I'm doing mocks, I keep targeting a pass-catching RB in the mid to later rounds to help fill the void that McKissick left--especially on 3rd downs. The two main guys I'm eye-balling are Eric Gray from Oklahoma and Keaton Mitchell from East Carolina.

Mitchell seems to be the best value as a likely 5th or 6th rounder who could step in and assume a 3rd down RB role.

This is a need for sure that can easily be filled later in the draft. Despite being a WR in college Gibson has not shown that he can do this all that well. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, KDawg said:

From the way scouts/GM's talk about this draft, it's shaping up to be 2013 and just lacking talent. Dallas traded down from #18 to #31 and picked up a late 3rd. That same scenario might be about the best we can manage.

• Like 1