Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

Man, must be a great day for that Eric Clapton looking mother****er and JoJo From ****hole. I can’t imagine trying to be the first to reply to Donald Trump on Twitter in order to gain a following but whatever pays the bills. 

Two more years of material for them, I suppose. 

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

‘This is Criminal!’ Alex Jones Rants After Musk Says ‘No’ To Reinstating His Twitter Account

Elon Musk‘s Twitter this week took the first steps toward his campaign promise of restoring some accounts previously banned, when access was returned to satirical news site Babylon Bee and actress Kathy Griffin. But Musk drew the line at Alex Jones, responding to the suggestion of a return for the conspiracy theorist with a flat “no.”

In a video posted to Rumble on Saturday, Jones responded with a rant about surveillance, censorship, and a European Union plot to keep him off the social media platform. Not to mention Donald Trump, who is the subject of a poll tweeted by Musk on account restoration.

Alex Jones, along with his website Infowars, was permanently suspended back in September of 2018. That ban came after a series of bans by fellow tech giants Facebook, YouTube, Apple, and more.

Jones, who was recently ordered to pay an incredible billion dollars in damages to families of the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting in a massive defamation suit, was one of the names floated to Elon Musk for lifetime ban reversals.

Musk declined.

Click on the link for the full article

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Elon ought to be gutted, stuck on a spit, and roasted over a fire like the pig he is.

I'm trying to start a GoFundMe page for it but apparently there's some touchy-feely policies that are a problem.

WHERES MY FREEDOMS??!!?!

It would be a Rule 5 violation.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Elon ought to be gutted, stuck on a spit, and roasted over a fire like the pig he is.

I'm trying to start a GoFundMe page for it but apparently there's some touchy-feely policies that are a problem.

WHERES MY FREEDOMS??!!?!

Start a Twitter thing instead.  Put up your FTX wallet for people to donate to.

• Haha 1

Lmaooooo crazy no way. 

22 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I'd post the latest Elon tweet but it would get me banned. Dude is really thirsty for Trump to get back on Twitter. Like really thirsty.

4 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Oh my.......

I just went and looked. 

There needs to be a name for someone who trolls more than half of his users on a platform he owns. Hilarious.