Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

PleaseBlitz

13 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Another confirmation. 

Interesting to read the comments.

Either they’re mocking of Putin. Or they’re comparing it to Biden.

The videos they use to mock Biden for being senile are ridiculously normal. With the exception of him falling up the stairs…. and that’s hilariously apolitical.

34 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Interesting to read the comments.

Either they’re mocking of Putin. Or they’re comparing it to Biden.

The videos they use to mock Biden for being senile are ridiculously normal. With the exception of him falling up the stairs…. and that’s hilariously apolitical.

I find it amusing how anything, any topic, any event gets the morlocks "triggered" and rushing to Twitter to rant n rave and make what passes in their circles for witty commentary.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Vladimir Putin falls down stairs and soils himself at official residence (msn.com)

Haven't really been following this thread so don't know if there has been talk about Putin's health, but if this article has any validity, then he isn't looking so good.  Might explain some of his lunacy, he knows he will be dead in a couple of years so he wants to go out with a bang.

If it’s true he has pancreatic cancer, it won’t be years, it’ll be months. Pancreatic cancer is devastating. 

• Like 1

Putin croaking would be one of the worse options. We'd get a transfer of power behind the scenes but the status quo would continue or worsen since they could and would put all of the blame on Poopin and clamp down harder. Any dissent would be labeled "recidivist Putinites" and gulaged, that's Russia's default setting on such things.

My best case scenario would be the military overthrowing him because he has weakened them and their status so much they fear for their lives, but are too fractured to hold on and there is an opening for some other better option of free government.

While I understand this is not likely or probable, we went from the chances of it occurring this year from 0.0002 to maybe something in the vicinity of 16% 18%?  

9 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Vladimir Putin falls down stairs and soils himself at official residence (msn.com)

Haven't really been following this thread so don't know if there has been talk about Putin's health, but if this article has any validity, then he isn't looking so good.  Might explain some of his lunacy, he knows he will be dead in a couple of years so he wants to go out with a bang.

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Another confirmation. 

I originally saw it reported by the Daily Mail but didn't post it here because there is no corroborating evidence.  It's all rumor based on a Telegram channel (General SVR) which claims links to his bodyguards, but provides no evidence or proof that they really have that connection or that what they say is true.  

But as @PleaseBlitz said, if it is true we'll know soon enough because he will deteriorate rapidly.

But he now has a new nickname, Vladimir Poopin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

If it’s true he has pancreatic cancer, it won’t be years, it’ll be months. Pancreatic cancer is devastating. 

I've heard those rumors for quite some time, and Putin still hasn't turned yellow.

Honestly, his health has been a subject since the beginning of this thread so much that I'm wondering if they aren't spread by his apologizers to explain why he went at war, and forget that's just what he's always been doing since taking power...

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

I've heard those rumors for quite some time, and Putin still hasn't turned yellow.

Honestly, his health has been a subject since the beginning of this thread so much that I'm wondering if they aren't spread by his apologizers to explain why he went at war, and forget that's just what he's always been doing since taking power...

It will make a convenient excuse for the next cabal that seizes power.

2 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If it was pancreatic cancer; wouldn’t he be dead already?  

I knew someone’s husband die from that and he didn’t last long once he was diagnosed.

Not only that, many outlets are reporting that he has both cancer and Parkinson's disease.  Apparently he's some superhuman who is keeping going with both.

Putin scrambles to shore up support with desperate visit to Ukraine frontline amid revolts

Vladimir Putin is expected to soon make his first trip to the frontline in the war with Ukraine since Russia's invasion in late February. The Kremlin Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov confirmed that President Putin will visit the Donbas in occupied eastern Ukraine "in due time". However, former CIA official Steve Hall suggested that the forthcoming visit is a desperate move from the Russian leader amid falling support for the war at home.

Earlier today, the latest intelligence briefing from the British Ministry of Defence revealed that public support in Russia for the war was "falling significantly".

Discussing the expected visit, the former CIA chief in Russia dismissed claims that it would show how Russia has secured parts of its annexed territories in Ukraine.

He told CNN: "I don't think it is an indication of his security, I think it is an indication of his really strong desire to show Russians that this is part of Russia.

"Remember, he told Russians that he had annexed this part of Ukraine but he does not really control the annexed territories."

Click on the link for the full article

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2022/11/29/ukraine-first-operator-precision-bomb/

Ukraine is poised to become the first operator of Boeing’s ground-launched small-diameter bomb (GLSDB) that can hit targets up to 150 kilometers (93 miles) away.

The US is reportedly considering sending the long-range precision bomb to Kyiv to help counter Russian offensives.

The GLSDB would allow Ukrainian troops to strike far behind Russian lines, reducing the possibility of being counterattacked.

It would also enable defending soldiers to hit valuable Russian military targets previously out of reach.

The long-range missile could be delivered to the war-torn nation by 2023, according to documents obtained by Reuters.

More info here. These things are cheap as well.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/100-mile-strike-weapon-weighed-ukraine-arms-makers-wrestle-with-demand-sources-2022-11-28/

The M26 rocket motor is relatively abundant, and the GBU-39 costs about $40,000 each, making the completed GLSDB inexpensive and its main components readily available. Although arms manufacturers are struggling with demand, those factors make it possible to yield weapons by early 2023, albeit at a low rate of production.

GLSDB is GPS-guided, can defeat some electronic jamming, is usable in all weather conditions, and can be used against armored vehicles, according to SAAB's website. The GBU-39 - which would function as the GLSDB's warhead - has small, folding wings that allow it to glide more than 100km if dropped from an aircraft and targets as small as 3 feet in diameter.

Edited by Riggo-toni

Russian airbase explosions suggest Kyiv may have found way to target long-range bombers

Mysterious explosions took place at two Russian airbases far from the frontlines on Monday, raising the possibility that Kyiv has found a way to target Russian long-range bombers used in attacks against Ukraine’s infrastructure.

Russian media reports and video posted to social media indicated that an explosion took place early on Monday morning at the Engels-2 airbase in Russia’s Saratov region that hosts Tu-95 bombers that have taken part in cruise missile strikes against Ukraine.

Another explosion took place at a military airbase near the city of Ryazan, less than 150 miles from Moscow. Three were killed and five wounded after a fuel truck exploded, Russian state media reported. That base also hosts Tu-95 and Tu-22M long-range bombers.

Video of the explosion showed a fiery blast illuminating the night sky. Locals reported that the sound of the explosion could be heard from miles away.

The cause of the two explosions has not been confirmed.

But Baza, a Russian media outlet with sources in the security services, reported that the Russian airfield at Engels was attacked by a loitering munition that targeted the airbase’s runway. Astra, another independent Russian media outlet, claimed that two nuclear-capable Tu-95 bombers were damaged in the explosion. Neither indicated a source for their information.

Click on the link for the full article

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I'm sure we have to get special permission from our Jewish contingent on using their space lasers too....sounds too complicated

Well and Iran will get mad if we start using the weather machines again 

16 hours ago, tshile said:

Well and Iran will get mad if we start using the weather machines again 

I remember that theory from "Conspiracy Theory" with Mel Gibson, as the USA, or somebody else, were creating earthquakes to kill someone. A completly weird theory that ended up right at the end of the movie.