Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Soon To Be Former WFT at Joe Judge's Own 3 Ring Circus

TK
Message added by TK,

1305856091_ScreenShot2022-01-09at3_54_06PM.thumb.png.4511140066d3537caa704a8c1559df9b.png

2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Jaguars/Lions/Jets: Hold my ****ing beer.

Jags are beating the colts right now. Lions are up on GB and they have been punching above their weight all year. Wilson has looked decent the past few weeks

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Woo!! 6-0! Now we can pretend we actually scored a TD our first possession and missed the extra point 

You may want to have your home checked for lead paint.

• Haha 10

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

For a lot of folks saying the Titans philosophy is not compatible in today's NFL, they are about to wrap up the #1 seed without Henry and a chance of him coming back for the playoffs.

i been flipping back and forth...vrabel deserves strong condition for coach of the year

• Like 6

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

We were never in potion to draft Mac Jones.  

That would have been a relatively cheap trade up. I would never in a million years argue that he would thrive here the way he already has in NE but he has a good head on his shoulders and looks like a worthwhile pick.

2 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

Jags are beating the colts right now. Lions are up on GB and they have been punching above their weight all year. Wilson has looked decent the past few weeks

In fairness to GB they don’t care because they are locked into the 1 sees.

The Colts on the other hand are just blowing it…

Just now, cakmoney61 said:

I really don't know what I'm watching right now.  Does either team want to win this game?

The Giants are running QB sneaks every possession, sometimes twice in a row. We are beating them by 6 points. Washington wants to win, but it doesn't know how to.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

TH held that ball for over 3 seconds (I used a stopwatch.)

You can’t do that on a 5 step drop.  If you’ve made it through your progressions and nothing is there, you have to evade.  You can’t stay in the pocket.

Don’t take my word for it.  Take Bill Walsh’s. It’s the foundation of the entire modern passing game.

A stop watch lol...the dude was shot out of a cannon right up the middle. Look Heiny is below average starter but your default on every bad play is to blame the QB and absolve everyone else and not look at the big picture.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So TK Watt just tied the single season sack record.  

But 17 games.  

So, does it really count? Asterisks?

Of course it counts.  Why would there be an asterisk?  There will be 17-game seasons going forward in the years to come as well.

Just now, Bacon said:

That would have been a relatively cheap trade up. I would never in a million years argue that he would thrive here the way he already has in NE but he has a good head on his shoulders and looks like a worthwhile pick.

Yeah. I get the point.  But I also never assume you can pull off the trade.

I think he landed in the absolute perfect situation in NE, though.  

• Like 1