Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Soon To Be Former WFT at Joe Judge's Own 3 Ring Circus

TK
Message added by TK,

1305856091_ScreenShot2022-01-09at3_54_06PM.thumb.png.4511140066d3537caa704a8c1559df9b.png

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I take pride in knowing other teams are doing the same with us and having their day’s brightened 

I am enjoying my time joking around in this thread, but make no mistake, this is one of the worst games I've watched all year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

Nobody can convince me that NY isn't doing this on purpose lol.

No way Judge tanks a game with his seat as hot as it is.  They jus really are this bad and players have given up, they know this franchise getting nuked from orbit this offseason.

1 minute ago, petey hodge said:

And Dyami tried to force a fumble on that punt return…. Except it was Carter fielding it!

thats sooo redskins

Good to see that Dyami is fitting in well with his new teammates here in Washington, very heartwarming

Edited by Bacon

Just now, Renegade7 said:

No way Judge tanks a game with his seat as hot as it is.  They jus really are this bad and players have given up, they know this franchise getting nuked from orbit this offseason.

At least it’s making our Defense look good… which will hide more need for overhaul this off-season.  And that sucks!

12 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

A stop watch lol...the dude was shot out of a cannon right up the middle. Look Heiny is below average starter but your default on every bad play is to blame the QB and absolve everyone else and not look at the big picture.

He’s not wrong.  Heine has disintegrated the last few games.