Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Soon To Be Former WFT at Joe Judge's Own 3 Ring Circus

TK
Message added by TK,

1305856091_ScreenShot2022-01-09at3_54_06PM.thumb.png.4511140066d3537caa704a8c1559df9b.png

1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

Where are all of the Scott Turner supporters?  This is one of the most pathetic and unforgivable gameplans I've seen from him.  He's just not up to the task: he has zero, and I mean zero in game sense; cant call a series of plays to save his life and has no ability to adjust in-game to what the defense is doing.  I'm so sick of watching this crap. 

The fact that Rivera can't see he has two terrible coordinators means he's not a good coach.  There, I said it.

make it 3 ST coach

Edited by TChaler70
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

He is strange when he is on he can play at a very high level, but he is on 2-3 times a year. 
the problem is he is really bad or really good . 

At this point, I think he's a good backup. I'd be happy to have him step up in the event of an injury next year, but I'd like to see an upgrade at QB. 

Just now, -JB- said:

What’s our draft position if we lose vs if we win?

It’s worse if we win and better if we lose. That’s enough for me to want to see us with a better pick and get a quarterback. Even if the quarterback winds up not being good… good Lord we need a QB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Where are all of the Scott Turner supporters?  This is one of the most pathetic and unforgivable gameplans I've seen from him.  He's just not up to the task: he has zero, and I mean zero in game sense; cant call a series of plays to save his life and has no ability to adjust in-game to what the defense is doing.  I'm so sick of watching this crap. 

The fact that Rivera can't see he has two terrible coordinators means he's not a good coach.  There, I said it.

I’m a game where you’re happy to lose and a JV QB, probably without a game plan, I think criticizing any of the game plans is silly.

1 minute ago, Florgon79 said:

The Steelers-Ravens game is equally brutal. Football sucks right now.

I can’t even watch that game because Verizon has dropped DC’s CBS affiliate because of a contract dispute with station owner Tegna.

Was really hoping they'd go out with a good showing today. But going out with a whimper is really more telling of how the end of the Redskins/WFT actually happened. An idiot owner who just ground this franchise down to a nub since taking over. But damn, one last win would have been nice.