Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Soon To Be Former WFT at Joe Judge's Own 3 Ring Circus

TK
Message added by TK,

1305856091_ScreenShot2022-01-09at3_54_06PM.thumb.png.4511140066d3537caa704a8c1559df9b.png

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

In a game we don’t really need to or want to win I’m not going to criticize play calling.

I can finally enjoy something about this game.  :ols:

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Tress Way is da man. 

Heinicke is really good at putting the ball of the hands of our best player.....or foot.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The last drive was the perfect example of why Scott turner must go. Driving down the field, you have a fumble on 1st, and then on 2nd and 9 run straight up the gut for no gain. 3rd down a straight back up pass. The man has no clue how to use his playmaker talents or how to put the offense in a position to succeed. 

Just now, DWinzit said:

Allen will be in the second half.

But we have already seen him against decent teams and he sucked too

No. We have a chance at having a player lead the league in a passing statistic. If I see Allen in the second half I will be so sad and angered. A lone highlight stolen by a coach. Very WTF like.

• Haha 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

In a game we don’t really need to or want to win I’m not going to criticize play calling.

I heard a comment this week 

2 years ago we lose the last game and draft 2nd Where if we had won would have gotten the 6 pick and a the qb Herbert and last year we won and drafted 18 instead of 12 and could have drafter parsons…

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

So was my dad, said after the 5th one he went to the balcony for a cig and debated going back to his seat, nearly broke him.

My niece came to that game with her friend. I didn't know her friend was an Eagles fan. Yeah, her friend was having a great day. This was my son's first game so that ended up being my last game. My son has said we will go again if we are in the SB. He has set his standards high. 

Edited by zskins
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

cmon on turner better play calling

You get all the way outta here with that load of dung.

I’ve seen better QB performances from my backyard overlooking the shared community space.

This Heineke blame deflection, Scott Turner slander needs to end today.  This Giants team is playing dead and your boy out here floating trash all over the field.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

No. We have a chance at having a player lead the league in a passing statistic. If I see Allen in the second half I will be so sad and angered. A lone highlight stolen by a coach. Very WTF like.

You are such an asshole.  :ols:

That was awesome 

• Haha 3