Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

There's zero part of me that believes in Taylor H. as the guy.  However, I feel awful for him tonight.  Every single freaking play is a jailbreak.  Our O line should be embarrassed.  Dallas' D line now officially owns our O line.  We're gonna have to draft new linemen if we ever hope to beat Dallas anytime soon.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Plus they know how bury bad memories like this waaay feel down and never bring it up again until the worst possible time years from now. 

Never bring it up again? Whatever female you are referencing is doing it wrong. You bring it up consistently and constantly. That’s part of our training. 

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

That literally leaves no one.   Hmmm

Put me in coach!

hey, at least we may actually get mentioned on the Monday morning shows for once!

I mean obviously **** our team, but Dallas is gonna be in for a rude awakening in the playoffs when all the PIs and Roughing the Passers and Linemen downfield start getting called because they're playing Brady or Rodgers. That's D's going to look so inept when they're not playing ****ty teams so the refs actually care.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2