Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No,  he’s make the OL look like the hogs because the ball would be out and accurate in 2.3 seconds. Rendering the pass rush irrelevant 

Have you not seen Tom Brady lose when pressured?  I have, it was kind of a big game.

turns out QBs can’t do anything when pressure gets to them repeatedly.  Even legendary ones,

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

No,  he’s make the OL look like the hogs because the ball would be out and accurate in 2.3 seconds. Rendering the pass rush irrelevant 

Even when he's gotten the ball out immediately it's been tipped twice, once for an INT. Dallas is dominating the line of scrimmage collapsing the pocket, getting their hands up and the Dallas corners are jamming our receivers at the line and hugging them with hardly any separation. It's been a masterclass in defense on their part.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

They literally did just that against Tampa Bay.

Only they were healthier at that time and not facing much in the way of elite defensive talent.

I think this is more about being outmanned than anything else.  Getting physically dominated tends to make folks look unprepared and like they don’t want it. I don’t think there is a game plan we are capable of rolling with to counter Dallas.

Yeah too many injuries, too many out via Covid.  Dallas with extra rest and at almost full strength. The perfect storm.