Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Rouge 4 at The Death Star

TK
Message added by TK,

490730691_ScreenShot2021-12-05at7_09_29PM.thumb.png.aa76992a10bb991590d96dc5bbb7beb4.png

1 minute ago, Vanguard said:

I think part of it is Heinicke choosing not to throw downfield and he NEEDS to.  You could get a PI or a completion.  Can’t just neglect that part of the offense.  It was working somewhat earlier in the year.

Watching him, I feel as if he struggles with wanting to do one thing but also knowing what he can’t do. I think that internal process is what sometimes keeps him in the pocket too long ending in a sack.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Your profile reads like a troll. Fan since you were a year old, and your favorite player is Heinicke.  Nicely done!  :ols:

Read it again. He's just become a fan because of Heinicke's story. This is his first year as a fan. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I said after the INT that the game wasn't over but that it certainly could be and noted that "pound the rock, control the clock, have a stingy defense" 1980s game plans in the modern NFL are a very specious idea because in order for it to work many things have to go right and almost nothing can go wrong. That INT at a crucial time, for instance. Luckily our defense was able to hold them to a FG, but if that pass into the end zone had been 5 inches shallower, it would almost certainly have been an L.

Our offense is stagnant. We're going to have to figure out how to start actually scoring more points because what we're putting up now is not going to cut it for long. Our defense has absolutely been showing up big time over the last several game, so hats off to them.

Shhhhhhh......

hush-little-baby-bbkaycee.gif

• Haha 10

I wonder who we will get back. I think part of the reason for our low scores has to be that we keep getting our weapons hurt. There were quite a few third downs which would have normally been McKissic downs today. We never really have gotten Thomas or Samuel this year. Good to see Curtis make it through another game. Hopefully, he gets his game legs under him and becomes a threat.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I wonder who we will get back. I think part of the reason for our low scores has to be that we keep getting our weapons hurt. There were quite a few third downs which would have normally been McKissic downs today. We never really have gotten Thomas or Samuel this year. Good to see Curtis make it through another game. Hopefully, he gets his game legs under him and becomes a threat.

We need to start using Samuel like an actual WR and not some RB gadget hybrid crap. He's capable of so much more.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, BigDibbs31 said:

Cheapest ticket I can find is $200 right now. Cowboys fans will be all over the stadium

My neighbor the cowboy fan is going. I tried to invite myself on the trip. It didn't work. He knows what about to befall his team.. We want Dallas!!!

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We need to start using Samuel like an actual WR and not some RB gadget hybrid crap. He's capable of so much more.

Actually, I would've used him in the McKissic role today....we have nice WR's between #17, #1 and #13....Curtis will evolve, but I thought we'd dump the ball to him a lot more today and we didn't. 

Maybe he breaks out in Dallas? That would be nice.

• Like 1