Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Rouge 4 at The Death Star

TK
Message added by TK,

490730691_ScreenShot2021-12-05at7_09_29PM.thumb.png.aa76992a10bb991590d96dc5bbb7beb4.png

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Amazing that he got out of that but so many wasted plays this season (and this game especially) bc he’s floating balls super high. Just wasted throws and plays 

That ball was not floated he put too much on it . That was a high fast ball..

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

Could have been a great play, but way too high of a throw. Good Heini and Bad Heini on the same play.

I can’t disagree more. I don’t know another QB not named Wentz that gets out of that to even hit the receiver in the hands. Yes, it was high. He also felt the defender within a couple yards and let it rip.

I can’t believe people are on Heinicke for THAT play. The force to McLaurin was the one to get on him for. Not that one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

The OLine is not having a good day.

Form what I’ve seen of the game (not all of it, I had to go watch my daughter in a Christmas Tree lighting thing) we’ve been trying to run a bunch, with little success after the first drive, putting the OL into known passing situations, and that’s not their strength.

And everything is short.  4.8 Yards Per Attemlt passing, and 4.4 rushing (which isn’t terrible)