Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Carolina: You Cam Go Home Again

TK

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

All I have been saying is that dude is still good and better than 1/3rd of the starting QBs in the league.

I just hope we respond appropriately.

I still disagree.

But that was an excellent throw.

Edited by KDawg
  • Haha 1

What is Ron arguing?  Was clearly a backward pass. 

And let me say Holcomb did an absolutely abysmal job on that drive.  He played that 3rd down run by Cam early in the drive poorly.  You don’t go flying at Newton in the open field.  Then on that TD instead of running with CM he stands there hoping Newton throws a low ball. Our LBs stink, and Jamin is another in a long line of suckage.  

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

I was having a decent day, even with my left knee twice the size of the right one (3 if you count the ice pack)...

On the bright side you have a convenient place to keep your beer cool.

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

I was having a decent day, even with my left knee twice the size of the right one (3 if you count the ice pack)...

On the bright side you have a convenient place to keep your beer cool.

1 minute ago, Rocket442Olds said:

One day we'll all learn not to get our hopes up after one or two ok quarters of football. Pretty sure we all have Stockholm Syndrome.

one of the reasons i'm the way i am about the team or the 'new regime' or th being 'the guy' etc

one of the other reasons is i'm on the run from the law 24-7 and it affects my attitude

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

It’s sad that the coaches can’t see when they play man they do pretty good and when they play zone they get toasted 

I really don’t think these defensive coaches see anything. The playcalling and secondary scheme have been atrocious and unforgivable l season long. And this is against a QB who we someone inexplicably decide not to put pressure on. It’s idiotic coaching. 

2 minutes ago, cougs said:

Remember a 7 step play action pass in field goal range has turned the momentum. Turner sucks. Then we empower the other offense by making more mistakes. Our coordinators suck. 

Your last four posts have been that Turner & Co. suck. Give it a rest.

4 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Lol. Just so predictable. Just absolutely unforgivable coaching and scheme combining to give us no chance. It’s really just the worst thing I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen some horrific Washington defenses in my day. 

This is the worst you’ve ever seen?