Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

TK
Message added by TK,

1884639388_ScreenShot2021-10-24at4_13_23PM.thumb.png.081982b60afe782d64205ceda7ecf248.png

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

The pass protection has been insane. If we had a franchise QB he would be able to do whatever he wanted. 

I think part of the is on Heinecke. He is as good as it gets avoiding the rush. It's just before and after that he isnt as good at.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Just got back from my last adoption. 

Whats happening? Just turned in.

Terry Mclaurin is ****ting all over the packera DBs, gibson running strong, Taylor became Lamar Jackson in the third quarter, Kam Curl and Jamin Davis making lots of flash plays, defensive line getting lots of pressure but Aaron Rodgers is Aaron Rodgers. 

All kickers in this game is terrible 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

idk what you’re doing in this post but stop, it’s weird. No one here is a “Dan fan”, we are (unfortunately) fans of this team not an individual player. If that player could be better we talk about it. 

Yeah. There is that one dude who called into Sheehan’s radio show to defend Dan, and that’s the list of people who support Dan.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ODUWFT said:

Our D is getting shredded Rodgers throws incomplete pass and you some how bring it back to TH.

Yes you can tell by my post count I gave up along time ago on this team signed up and watching only because TH is out there. But see Dan fans with thousands of posts like to root for the wrong player. TH, hard worker, gutsy, over achiever, only cares about winning. But see Dan fans cant root for that guy they have to root for an under achiever that shows no leadership skills and didnt even bother to show up for one OTA.

i actually think our defense is playing well. d-line is getting consistent pressure and has a number of sacks. they scored on a fluke scramble but there havent been many (any?) big downfield plays where DBs/secondary is letting the action happen behind them. the offense is stuck in a rut since our first score. bad play calls, bad execution and some bad throws. TH has used his legs nicely here and there but defense has been keeping us in this game IMO.

regarding that second part, idek what you're trying to say. but im not going back and forth on this, you got it lol. good luck this season only watching for TH. it will be long.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ODUWFT said:

Our D is getting shredded Rodgers throws incomplete pass and you some how bring it back to TH.

Yes you can tell by my post count I gave up along time ago on this team signed up and watching only because TH is out there. But see Dan fans with thousands of posts like to root for the wrong player. TH, hard worker, gutsy, over achiever, only cares about winning. But see Dan fans cant root for that guy they have to root for an under achiever that shows no leadership skills and didnt even bother to show up for one OTA.

i'm going to be blunt

if you've signed up to make posts this cluelessly confrontational you will be soon gone

and remember this forum is for wft fans, pissed, sad, or otherwise, and not here just for peeps just to be boosters of any single player as a priority

so get with it :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1