Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

TK
Message added by TK,

1884639388_ScreenShot2021-10-24at4_13_23PM.thumb.png.081982b60afe782d64205ceda7ecf248.png

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I know WjIII has been struggling but he’s better than Danny Johnson.  

Not to jinx this but multiple people have said WJIII has been front and center with the communication breakdowns as for big plays this season, and maybe it’s a wild coincidence but we haven’t seen that today. But now that I put it out there I bet it’s going down in the 2nd half 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Taylor looked like he was doing better then 68 yards, shows what I know, yikes...

He had a couple of big splash plays that probably make it seem like we've done more on offense than we have. Big TD toss and big run. But outside of that it's pretty meh.

• Like 1

Just now, Alexa said:

They have a better QB than we do.. 

I was chatting with a friend the other day, and he agreed about our QB situation. 
In today’s NFL you definitely need a good qb. We did however win 3 Super Bowls with what I’d consider average Qb’s. 
You must have a great team around him to do that though.

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not to jinx this but multiple people have said WJIII has been front and center with the communication breakdowns as for big plays this season, and maybe it’s a wild coincidence but we haven’t seen that today. But now that I put it out there I bet it’s going down in the 2nd half 

Well, ok, but here’s the problem:  Rodgers is going to throw to this lizard guy every time Danny is on him.  He has a chance to break the single game passing yard record.  

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

are you related to TH? on his payroll? im comparing to Rodgers because those are the two QBs on my screen. and it comes back to TH's weaknesses because he has a few: stature, weak arm, high throws, forcing the ball. 

it's going to be a long thread/season for you if you're on every post that brings up legitimate critiques/deficiencies of TH.

Our D is getting shredded Rodgers throws incomplete pass and you some how bring it back to TH.

Yes you can tell by my post count I gave up along time ago on this team signed up and watching only because TH is out there. But see Dan fans with thousands of posts like to root for the wrong player. TH, hard worker, gutsy, over achiever, only cares about winning. But see Dan fans cant root for that guy they have to root for an under achiever that shows no leadership skills and didnt even bother to show up for one OTA.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ODUWFT said:

Our D is getting shredded Rodgers throws incomplete pass and you some how bring it back to TH.

Yes you can tell by my post count I gave up along time ago on this team signed up and watching only because TH is out there. But see Dan fans with thousands of posts like to root for the wrong player. TH, hard worker, gutsy, over achiever, only cares about winning. But see Dan fans cant root for that guy they have to root for an under achiever that shows no leadership skills and didnt even bother to show up for one OTA.

idk what you’re doing in this post but stop, it’s weird. No one here is a “Dan fan”, we are (unfortunately) fans of this team not an individual player. If that player could be better we talk about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4