Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

______________ should be fired.

88Comrade2000

_____________ should be fired.  This can be a long list from the owner, to the front office. To the coaches,  to the players.

We can’t fire the owner and don’t expect the nfl to ever push Dan out.

Everyone else is expendable.

I have come to the conclusion that hiring Ron was a big mistake. Giving him all power was a mistake. He just keeps making mistakes. People say wait, he just needs to get his long term qb. I don’t trust him to find that QB.

Ron is just the wrong coach for today’s nfl. I hope Dan cans him after the season. I know realistically that won’t happen but I have no faith in Ron anymore and don’t expect any future Rivera seasons to be any better. I do know Ron will not finish out contract and will be fired.

So for me, Ron is at the top of should be fired list.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Everyone. create a whole new roster and start over. 

If the owner the same? If so, expect the exact same result. 

It isn't the Jimmies and the Joes or the X and O's. Too many different coaches and players have come here and flopped or didn't meet expectations. Where there's smoke...

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Therein lies the rub, everyone from stem to stern. Become an expansion team like the 61 Senators and start from scratch. Ship the current franchise to Canada or England. Wipe the slate clean and start over. 

on edit: ship them to Montreal in thanks for the Expos. 

Edited by Butchie_T

Gee, if I only had that magic wand { actually I do..lol } to get rid of someone, but hec where would I start?

1. The obvious one; Jack DelTaco. Why some defend the guy is beyond me, every team he went to sucked hippo balls, because he doesn't have the capacity to gameplan, strategize, adjust, nor coach/teach. Yes, the talent level on the secondary may be below par, but there's NO excuse for them to be this horrid week after week after week, and I doubt the players even respect the bum. Thet finally played a decent 1st half, only to collapse in the 2nd half.

2.  Scouting dept. This has been a problem for years, and how they end up with loser after loser is beyond me. This team cannot ever get a damn WR above 6'1 who can actually play, and the same goes for the QB position. For once i'd like to see a QB who has a better chance of seeing over the monsters in front of them, because the OC isn't going to design a pkg of various roll-out plays for the short QBs we end up with. 

3. Scott Turner. I am fed up with name recognition over talent with this organization. Oh, daddy was a good HC and OC;

B. S. !   He was lucky enough to be on a team that drafted some good players long long ago, and this apple fell FAR away from the tree. 

Its ironic that if you look at this organization and its hiring policies, there are an awful lot of family members hired, and it does nothing but contribute to this " buddy buddy" system. This isn't Verizon Wireless with the " Family and Friends " pkg, its professional football, and its time the little munchkin pull his head outta { you know where }, hire a damn qualified tried & true president of football operations/GM and do whatever he wants.  We had a good OC and let him go, now he's built a powerhouse elsewhere while this group continues to play unenthusiastic football with sub-par coaches and assistants expecting miracles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

_____________ should be fired.  This can be a long list from the owner, to the front office. To the coaches,  to the players.

Dan Snyder

JDR

Landon Collins

Bostic would have been on this list if he didn't get hurt. He should not have been brought back the past two years.

Warning shot that they are next...Turner and RR..get your s*** together asap

9 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Gee, if I only had that magic wand { actually I do..lol } to get rid of someone, but hec where would I start?

1. The obvious one; Jack DelTaco. Why some defend the guy is beyond me, every team he went to sucked hippo balls, because he doesn't have the capacity to gameplan, strategize, adjust, nor coach/teach. Yes, the talent level on the secondary may be below par, but there's NO excuse for them to be this horrid week after week after week, and I doubt the players even respect the bum. Thet finally played a decent 1st half, only to collapse in the 2nd half.

2.  Scouting dept. This has been a problem for years, and how they end up with loser after loser is beyond me. This team cannot ever get a damn WR above 6'1 who can actually play, and the same goes for the QB position. For once i'd like to see a QB who has a better chance of seeing over the monsters in front of them, because the OC isn't going to design a pkg of various roll-out plays for the short QBs we end up with. 

3. Scott Turner. I am fed up with name recognition over talent with this organization. Oh, daddy was a good HC and OC;

B. S. !   He was lucky enough to be on a team that drafted some good players long long ago, and this apple fell FAR away from the tree. 

Its ironic that if you look at this organization and its hiring policies, there are an awful lot of family members hired, and it does nothing but contribute to this " buddy buddy" system. This isn't Verizon Wireless with the " Family and Friends " pkg, its professional football, and its time the little munchkin pull his head outta { you know where }, hire a damn qualified tried & true president of football operations/GM and do whatever he wants.  We had a good OC and let him go, now he's built a powerhouse elsewhere while this group continues to play unenthusiastic football with sub-par coaches and assistants expecting miracles.

Corrections: We've let 2 OCs go to LA (including KOC who I guarantee would've been better than Scott Turner)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, illone said:

Could the fanbase organize a true boycott?

force Dan out that way?

Stop buying the gear and stop going to the games/watching the games for a season?

Nope, too much apathy in the fan base.  Have to go after his sponsorships, thats the only folks he listens to.

BTW, my answer is OP for reminding me yet again that we can't fire Snyder.  Everything else is a waste of time.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Honestly Ron Rivera because he's responsible for the trash defense we're trotting out there. Also Jack Del Rio and basically all the defensive staff.  Hopkins still trash.

The offensive line still looks good even without Schreff. Let him go and let some other team pay him a large sum.

Hire a hungry defensive coordinator with new ideas for the current nfl game.  Let's draft some real playmakers instead of injury prone players we seem to always take a chance on.

Fire all the draft scouts. They don't know what they're doing.