Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

3 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Ron speaks- we missed on opportunities.  You know Carolina doesn’t miss him any more.  He says the same stuff every week but he makes no changes from week to week.

And the Panthers have just come back with a TD and 2-pointer to tie the Vikings.  :ols:

12 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

This one hurts more than our other losses.

don’t know why, but I suspect it has to do with seeing our much-awaited D show up…. And I foolishly allowed myself to hope.

dumb

Funny, I couldn't care less about the loss. I am pretty much completely numb to this unending dumpster fire. Long way from when I was a kid and a loss would stay with me for the entire week. Was getting close even before this week, but the Sean stuff just sealed it. I don't know where I go from here as long as this owner remains. What a disgrace to Sean T, man. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Like those guys, Turner is also handicapped by his QB.

Every week we get vids of scott scheming guys open, and 9/10 the ball simply does not get there.

Since TH does not operate well in the framework of the O, Scott is calling plays that force the issue. Kinda the same thing he did with Haskins.

Lots of screens, lots of runs in non running situations.

• Like 4

It's telling just how far from respectability this organization has fallen when I see fellow fans here and elsewhere repeatedly stating that they simply don't care anymore.  And equally depressing that a good portion of those fans grew up enjoying the glory years (myself included).

HTTR......**** it.

• Like 1

I hate that the guys in our locker room are this ignorant, but I think we have to wonder whether some guys basically being forced or guilted by the coaches they thought had their backs into getting the vaccine made them not care anymore.

It’s really the only thing that could have happened this offseason, these guys barely look like they want to be out there for us, it’s Gruden all over again, while last year they were running around like their asses were on fire for Rivera. 

I think some of our best players were just so ignorant and obstinate about it that something between the players and Rivera may have been broken irreversibly in the locker room. We have to consider the possibility, and just how WFT would that be? It’s so “us” that it hurts. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, D’Pablo said:

Fuller, Collins, and Jackson were repeatedly victimized throughout this season.

Fixed.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

FTFY

Damnit!

6 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I hate that the guys in our locker room are this ignorant, but I think we have to wonder whether some guys basically being forced or guilted by the coaches they thought had their backs into getting the vaccine made them not care anymore.

Jesus Christ, can we STOP assuming this is a result of vaccinations dissension?

5 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Jesus Christ, can we STOP assuming this is a result of vaccinations dissension?

Has that been thrown around here a lot? Hadn’t seen it. What else is it? These guys just spontaneously decided they don’t like playing for Rivera anymore? The energy and vibe has been 100% different since week 1 compared to last year. He was right, but Rivera basically called them uneducated and mislead in the media multiple times and the guys who did finally get it later than the initial wave were pressured into complying. You can’t see how that would break some trust, right or wrong? The guys like Sweat were dug in and dumb. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26

9 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

It’s really the only thing that could have happened this offseason, these guys barely look like they want to be out there for us, it’s Gruden all over again, while last year they were running around like their asses were on fire for Rivera. 

I think some of our best players were just so ignorant and obstinate about it that something between the players and Rivera may have been broken irreversibly in the locker room. We have to consider the possibility, and just how WFT would that be? It’s so “us” that it hurts. 

I've started wondering a few ago if that story of low vaccination rate didn't broke something between the coach and his players.