Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

See, need TDs, nor FGs.  I'm not mad at the defense at all, they've been balling out compared to other games to this point, Taylor has to play better, enough is enough

Conservative offense, “meh” play from Heinicke. And not the best day from our playmakers sans McKissic and that’s the perfect storm 

• Like 2

How many times we have seen this script for?  30 plus years?   WFT plays decent,  good team plays like crap and WFT can't capitalize on it.  Good team starting playing real football team at half and WFT can't stop them.   Then WFT prompts goes on to lose.....

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

Taylor has been told to not make mistakes so he is not doing his risky stuff 

Every QB is told not to make mistakes, im told not to make mistakes, my 8 month old daughter will be told not to make mistakes once she's old enough to process it.

Just now, tomwvr said:

Taylor has been told to not make mistakes so he is not doing his risky stuff 

Did they just forget to tell him not to make mistakes in the games where he threw INT’s? Come on this is laughable, plays aren’t being made and it’s not just because the coaches programmed him not to make mistakes this week or something. 

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

None of you people thought it'd be 17-13 going into the half. This is a good game we're playing. 

The defense was playing a good game.  I’d be hard pressed to say the offense has at any point.  It cannot be mentioned enough how terrible the KC defense is and it’s missing Jones.  It’s been a dink and dunk performance by TH, off on all long shots, and Gibson with another costly fumble.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

He still thinks completion percentage is accuracy, let him go. Every week with this as balls flutter over, short, or behind guys.

No I don’t just believe that. But stats don’t lie . He is better then half the leagues qbs