Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

This is like the 49ers vs WFT game from a couple seasons ago, sloppy as hell, but the better team simply outlasted the other team because bad team can't execute effectively on a consistent bases and the better team eventually reminded everyone why they were the better team.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Not terrible today from Taylor but ‘meh” IMO for the most part at least no picks as of now 

Because he is making an effort to throw low.  That much is clear.  He just lacks the natural accuracy except for a few throws in his comfort zone 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Unrelated: God damn Darnold sucks.  I thought maybe the Jets were just poison and thought we could've gone for him.  Glad we didn't.

That jus needed time for him to get exposed, remember not too long ago folks being mad we didn't make a move for him. Exhibit A.

• Like 1

I said a few weeks ago Heineke had earned the right to start the rest of the season.

I think I’m almost at the point to reverse that position. He is SO limited in arm strength, snd his accuracy is so “meh” I think it might be ok to give Fitzy a shot when he’s healthy.

If we had a top half of the league QB (And I’m NOT saying Fitzy IS a top half of the league QB) with how bad the KC defense is, how many guys Taylor is missing, and the throws he just can’t make, I think we’d be up double digits.  

He’s not playing badly.  But he’s not playing at the level you need either.  

• Like 3

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I said a few weeks ago Heineke had earned the right to start the rest of the season.

I think I’m almost at the point to reverse that position. He is SO limited in arm strength, snd his accuracy is so “meh” I think it might be ok to give Fitzy a shot when he’s healthy.

If we had a top half of the league QB (And I’m NOT saying Fitzy IS a top half of the league QB) with how bad the KC defense is, how many guys Taylor is missing, and the throws he just can’t make, I think we’d be up double digits.  

He’s not playing badly.  But he’s not playing at the level you need either.  

I dunno man, I feel like this has been his best game yet.  Not throwing behind, not forcing things.  Some high throws but that's all I've seen.

• Confused 1