Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Ain’ts Drew Brees

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 4.17.58 PM.png

Just now, ananoman said:

James Brown amazed at how empty the stands are given the WFT history…l I guess he hasn’t been paying attention to what Snyder has done to this Fran his over the past 2 decades

He’s a Washington fan. He knows. He’s just disgusted by it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, petey hodge said:

JB on the halftime show just said, “I can’t believe seeing that stadium attendance when we know what it used to be…. UNBELIEVABLE” 

🤣🤣🤣

That **** was brutal. Like I’m not already having a bad enough day. **** me 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Redd said:

Everyone on the WFT secondary WANTED NO PART OF THAT HAIL MARY. How are we so terribad at the most simple things.

Put me out there and I would at least jump for the damn ball.

If I was a coach, I would make these guys wanna hide.  I will be showing that clip, over and over again.  I will question their commitment, manhood and parenthood. 

I’d predict KC putting up a 60-burger on us but I don’t think our offense will be able to keep up enough to justify it. Our DL is just capable enough of accidentally hurting Mahomes that they’ll probably take a nice lead and then try to get out of that game as fast as possible by running out the clock. You do not want your NFL best QB taking unnecessary hits from a bad, undisciplined, and frustrated defense that actually has some DL talent. He probably still goes 400/4 though.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I don’t think anyone here thinks that about Heinicke, he obviously belongs in the league. There’s a difference between THAT and being a legit franchise QB that can go deep into the playoffs consistently. That’s what we want, that’s our salvation. 

Well we blew our last chance when we drafted who the owner wanted 

and I completely understand TH limits but I would rather have TH who plays like his hair is on fire instead of Allen .

4 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Jeremy Reaves and Kam Curl was our best safety tandem last year. Make it happen. McCain and Collins should be on the trade block (for free)

I was thinking this. If you want to play like ass and show no effort, put in someone else who can/will give you something diff. I always liked JR game. Seemed fast, always around the ball and laid the wood. And we know what Curl can do. 

the ****ing hype and hoopla around Collins is maddening. He doesnt deserve to be the field. Bump his name, bump his return from injury. Stop giving him chances that are killing your team. RR did that **** last yr for too many games with DH “trying to give him chances”. Do wtf you need to do to win! Play the best people/schemes. We dont owe individual players ****. 

Curl is especially getting shafted with his play count gettin shafted thus far. Idc what you’re being paid or where you got drafted. **** the optics. Take their ass off the field if they’re consistently ****ting the bed.