Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The ATL Birds That Need A Bath Team

TK
Message added by TK,

1375467994_ScreenShot2021-10-03at4_25_38PM.thumb.png.d8354ef598aff9fab283fcbf28b084e4.png

I would absolutely do the following:

1. Bench Collins and play Curl full time.  The defense was just better with that combo last year. 

2. Bostic never sees the field again.  If We’re going to have a LB lost in coverage, it needs to be the first round pick. 

3. I would challenge. Chase to run at least half of his pass-rushes inside.  Bull-rush, stunt, something. He’s always going wide. 

4. Cut Hopkins.  I can kick a 10 yard FG if they need somebody.  Enough if this nonsense.  

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

He's maddening, but its working.  Needed a lot to go right, but he didn't f it up, thats what matters

He was a lot mobile today since the coaches told him not to just sit in the pocket. I think that was a difference today than last week. 

back half of the defense sucks making the whole of the defense suck. Offense and qb is our strong point this year. its always the exact opposite of what we thought was going to happen so im not surprised. Love me some taylor and mclaurin magic

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I would absolutely do the following:

1. Bench Collins and play Curl full time.  The defense was just better with that combo last year. 

2. Bostic never sees the field again.  If We’re going to have a LB lost in coverage, it needs to be the first round pick. 

3. I would challenge. Chase to run at least half of his pass-rushes inside.  Bull-rush, stunt, something. He’s always going wide. 

4. Cut Hopkins.  I can kick a 10 yard FG if they need somebody.  Enough if this nonsense.  

Now  THAT is the voice of reason.

I can't agree more with your post.

He can't cover, or tackle.

No, strike that. Reverse it.

• Like 2

Taylor H got super emotional during the post game interview on the field.

A lot of family members where there at the game today. 

Love the guy whether he is our answer or not.

Edited by dc1
  • Like 3