Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The ATL Birds That Need A Bath Team

TK
Message added by TK,

1375467994_ScreenShot2021-10-03at4_25_38PM.thumb.png.d8354ef598aff9fab283fcbf28b084e4.png

1 minute ago, cakmoney61 said:

3-14 will get them a top 3 pick.  Seriously, does anyone see more than three wins this year?  The literally have a bottom two offense and a bottom two defense.

I see them beating the Eagles 2 times giants 1 more time and the cowboys 1 time .

so 5-6 wins

1 minute ago, Capsman said:

How does coaching explain the lack of talent on the d-line?  And make no mistake, their 1st round pedigrees don’t hide the eye test.  The interior guys have a good game here and there against specific o-linemen but can’t win rushing battles against  the better ones.  On the ends, when was the last time you saw Young or Sweat win a one on one battle against ANYONE?  If they were that talented you’d at least see a few.  They are getting flat out DOMINATED.  I wouldn’t even call them mediocre. 

If an OC basically knows what’s coming pre-snap almost every time it’s easy to neutralize. Now obviously the line isn’t playing up to potential but it takes a certain level of incompetency to look foolish on all levels of the defense that can only be achieved through atrocious coaching and game-planning.

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

If Terry played with Brady Jerry Rice’s records would be dead. 

Terry plays so physical.  Many more crossing routs than Jerry would ever run.  

I can believe it.. but it would be tough. 

1 minute ago, Veretta83 said:

I always love when someone who misspells the word “too” calls someone else dumb in the same sentence 

That makes me laugh too. But back to the game, the issue isn’t spelling errors. The issue is that your team sucks whether you want to believe it or not.