Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

To each their own but to me it’s an overreaction. 

I am as upset as anyone about today but I am not throwing in the towel on Ron so quickly. 

If Ron isn’t the answer then we are in deep trouble because he seems to be one of the only people with gravtis who Dan can maybe step aside for. 

Dan is arguably the worst owner in the league. Add to that the worst stadium and worst facilities: and you are likely going to attract just lower level coaches and hope to get lucky. A new Zorn where u hope it works out this time.  And back to Dan and a stooge calling the shots.

I agree that it’s an over reaction, and obviously agree on all fronts about Dan and the handicap he places on the franchise.

Like you, I recognize the good Ron has brought to the organization.

But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t concerned about him being behind the times from an X’s and O’s standpoint.  

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

TH is the best qb on this team

So? This team sucks and so do the other QBs, it’s not a major statement you’re making. Heinicke should absolutely continue starting either way. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Announcers pulling back on the Heinicke hype. We all should. First suggestion he might not be the guy.

While I don’t think he’s the guy… he’s played some good football for this team. He’s fine for what he is. We need a long term solution but for what this team is and has he’s fine. He’s also a very capable backup QB at worst. If the D was performing he’d be fine.

But he can’t carry this team for 17 games plus. He will play some games as a top 5 QB, more as a middle of the road QB and have some real duds in the process. 

I’m not out on Heinicke, to be honest.  But we need a consistent starter. 

• Like 1