Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Ron is done. He's loved by the NFL. He doesn't mess with either coordinator. Has 2 GMs. Beating cancer was his victory lap, which isn't a knock. He's got Gibbs II vibes now. 

To each their own but to me it’s an overreaction. 

I am as upset as anyone about today but I am not throwing in the towel on Ron so quickly. 

If Ron isn’t the answer then we are in deep trouble because he seems to be one of the only people with gravtis who Dan can maybe step aside for. 

Dan is arguably the worst owner in the league. Add to that the worst stadium and worst facilities: and you are likely going to attract just lower level coaches and hope to get lucky. A new Zorn where u hope it works out this time.  And back to Dan and a stooge calling the shots.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IrepDC said:

Apparently we were over achieving last year. The way so much of our team has regressed is unbelievable. 

We didn’t over achieve last year we sucked least than the other teams. We fell into winning the division. It is now kicking us in the butt because we have a schedule for a division winner. We are not that team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They need to give Ron 2 more years minimum though because he inherited a complete debacle.

There we’re a lot of steps forward last year.

This year has been extremely disappointing.

You can give him unlimited years and it won’t matter if the game has passed his major coordinator by and he’s not savvy enough to put a strong staff around him. 

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

I’m more and more at every play I see Young in. That was a coverage play. He literally can’t get past the first level

This is true.  There were a lot of doubles and chips in the first game and few less in the second and almost none in this one.   He's losing more 1 on 1s than anyone would like.