Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Justin Herbert's Chargers @ Ryan Fitzpatrick's Team

88Comrade2000

2 minutes ago, NeverSurrender said:

Lol I immediately just got one as well.

We shoulda linked up. It's BOGO there.

8 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Holy cow.. the Ravens back field... Now its Gus done...  anyway...

Apparently they lost MArcus Peters to an ACL at the same practice. That team has been killed since they played us on an ancient indian burial site.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Or the LeVeon Bell comeback tour is about to begin.

So, I picked Bell up a few days ago right after I heard that the Ravens were sniffing around and bringing him in to workout.  That may have been a huge pick up... Bell would be amazing in that offense, I think.  Apparently Gus Edwards and the other RB sustained potentially major knee injuries today, which elevates Bell's status right away.  

Edited by Rex Tomb

27 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

So, I picked Bell up a few days ago right after I heard that the Ravens were sniffing around and bringing him in to workout.  That may have been a huge pick up... Bell would be amazing in that offense, I think.  Apparently Gus Edwards and the other RB sustained potentially major knee injuries today, which elevates Bell's status right away.  

They just brought in Devonta Freeman so I guess the plan is to bring in the most injury-prone RBs at this point. 

• Haha 1

Does our OLine have these in their locker, just in case ?

the-legend-of-taylor-heinicke-shirt-Shirt.jpg

3 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

Almost game day, they look to "gentlemanly", need to be scowling and kicking puppies or something.

They're the kind that smile while they kick ur ***.

Hurts the opponent a lot more that way :)

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MartinC said:

In games Fitz started last season the Dolphins averaged 24.6 points. I think we have a better offense to put around Fitz than he had in Miami. 25 points a game is a reasonable goal for us this season and if our defense plays anything like we expect that should win us more games than we lose.

I’m with you here, except that I think it would make more sense to look at 2019 - his first with the team/in a new offense.  Frankly I don’t know if that changes much/anything, numbers-wise.  All I do know is that he had a slow/poor start that year (so I can understand tater’s prediction).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

I’m with you here, except that I think it would make more sense to look at 2019 - his first with the team/in a new offense.  Frankly I don’t know if that changes much/anything, numbers-wise.  All I do know is that he had a slow/poor start that year (so I can understand tater’s prediction).

To be fair though the 2019 Dolphins were a basket case, that was the ‘tank for Tua’ season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Does our OLine have these in their locker, just in case ?

the-legend-of-taylor-heinicke-shirt-Shirt.jpg

They're the kind that smile while they kick ur ***.

Hurts the opponent a lot more that way :)

They'll be using by week two of the season. A soon to be 39 y/o QB has just so many chances to stay healthy.

And yes. I'm a big Heini fan. 

• Like 1