Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

25 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Apke is probably about 3 times as athletic as Doughty was. 4.34 40, 41 inch vertical.

They aren't even close as far as raw talent and ability. The only thing they have in common is they're both white and play DB.

And can't get cut, jus keep hangin around

28 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

“To be fair, though, calling Sehorn the last of the white cornerbacks means ignoring the dozen or so snaps Dustin Fox played for the Eagles and the Bills in 2006 and ’07. It means overlooking Ethan Kilmer’s single magnificent snap as a corner for the Bengals in ’06, and it completely neglects another member of the Cincinnati secondary that season, the real Sehorn – the last white player to start a regular-season NFL game at the position." -Michael McKnight

Listen, I don’t know what’s so hard for you guys to wrap your head around. 

Troy Apke is the kind of guy you want to date your daughter. He’s gritty and makes the most out of his talent. 

What else could ya want?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting point that B Mitchell made on the radio. He says Cam Newton is off our radar not only because he isn’t the Cam of five years ago, but he’s an anti-vaxxer. 

Rivera is not bringing in an anti-Baxter unless he’s a world beater. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Borgold said:

Interesting point that B Mitchell made on the radio. He says Cam Newton is off our radar not only because he isn’t the Cam of five years ago, but he’s an anti-vaxxer. 

Rivera is not bringing in an anti-Baxter unless he’s a world beater. 

image.jpeg.a320652a6785b5002f6cd8d4ab585354.jpeg

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Just rooting for Milne to make the 53 at this point. Looking good right now. 

With you on this Bacon!  He made Wilson very successful at BYU and will make our QBs very successful here too.  I just hope Keim and put it out there for like he did for Reyes.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

The best hurdler in the world is a white guy from Norway now, Troy Apke at corner no longer seems far fetched.

What's that young sprinter's name that's probably about 19 years old now, and he's tall, with blonde, curly hair ?

Found him - Matthew Boling

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Is Ashtyn Davis white?  I honestly am not sure.

The best hurdler in the world is a white guy from Norway now, Troy Apke at corner no longer seems far fetched.

With a name like Ashtyn, I'd be shocked if he wasn't.  Bradyn, Aidyn,Braxtyn, throwing a stupid Y in a place where it doesn't belong is the ultimate suburbia move these days.

44 minutes ago, method man said:

You could IR Allen and sign Cam. Allen could return off IR of someone gets hurt

Blocked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Wes Martin was a below average guard. The thought that he could replace Brandon Scherff was laughable, but we saw just how much last season. I'll miss the beard, but not much else.

He is the reason we traded for Flowers in the first place. Him being cut was obvious. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Haskins was the Owner's disaster.  Bryce Love was a gamble that didn't pay off at all.  I have typically been against drafting guys who are currently hurt, because you don't know how they are going to recover.  I get that he was a special talent, and maybe it was worth the risk, but it didn't work out.  (And if I was THIS club, I would have stayed away even more because of the injury history.)

Ross P. never showed anything, Martin was a complete flow.  

Harmon was unlucky.  I think he could have stuck if he hadn't gotten hurt.  I think he'll land somewhere as a depth guy.  

I think Moreland will land and play somewhere also.  It's a good problem to have to have to cut good players.  

Joran Brailford I have no comment on.

But that's really unfortunate for a draft just 3 drafts ago.  Some bad pick, some bad luck, but not so good.