Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

13 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Im thinking Mac Jones is going to be pretty damn good in NE.

I liked him before the draft.  Not that way I liked Fields or Wilson but he was my next best favorite.   I'd have taken him if he landed at 19.  According to one beat reporter so would have the WFT if he fell to that pick.  

12 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I liked him before the draft.  Not that way I liked Fields or Wilson but he was my next best favorite.   I'd have taken him if he landed at 19.  According to one beat reporter so would have the WFT if he fell to that pick.  

He was my top QB. I feel like we could have moved around and got him and Davis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, TheDiplomat said:

I'm more excited to see Taylor Heinicke in a meaningless preseason game than I ever was to see Alex Smith in a regular season game.

Yeah he is the guy most of us will be watching the closest. Is he really a gamer and not a practice player? Or was Tampa Bay his Brady Anderson moment?  

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Cowpoke were 1-3 when dak was starting. He's already injured. Zeke still thinks he's a God. I wish we played them week one.

The counter point is Dallas has a whole bunch of older players who have the tendency to get hurt. So playing them later might be beneficial.  

13 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't wish injury on anyone. I hope Dak is 100% healthy so we can kick their ass with no excuses.

I see this mentally.  

The flip side is I’m fine playing teams at less than 100% especially if they’ve put their eggs in a baskets of players who are oft injured.  

• Like 3