Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Matt Gaetz Is Said to Be Investigated Over Possible Sexual Relationship With a Girl, 17. Wrap it up. Gaetz likely to avoid charges. Gaetz former ally sentenced to 11 years.

Cooked Crack

On 4/5/2021 at 2:08 PM, China said:

Fox News Pundit: It’s ‘Puritanical’ to Oppose Matt Gaetz Having Sex With Underage Girls

Fox News contributor Kat Timpf on Sunday blasted “puritanical” liberals for opposing a suspected sexual affair between Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and an underage girl.

During an appearance on Fox News, Timpf observed that the Gaetz scandal has “everything.”

“It’s got sex, it’s got drugs, it has Matt Gaetz, who is a very polarizing figure and he’s a very staunch supporter of Donald Trump so people either really love him or they really hate him,” she opined.

“But I think it’s been really interesting,” the Fox News pundit continued. “If buying expensive gifts for women and sleeping with them — that isn’t illegal. We still need to figure out exactly, there are receipts coming in, we still need to figure out more about what happened.”

Timpf added: “But it’s been interesting to see some in the media on the left who normally wouldn’t be so puritanical about something like that, being very puritanical and not just look at following the facts of it. Which again, it’s bizarre so it’s hard to know what those are.”

Click on the link for the full article and video

Not surprised at all to find out that Timpf doesn't have any kids. 

I'm guessing that if she had a 17 year old daughter and someone informed her that a 40 year old man was having sex with her, Timpf's reaction would decidedly not be "Eh, quit being such a square. You're too puritanical. It's not a big deal."

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mistertim said:

Not surprised at all to find out that Timpf doesn't have any kids. 

I'm guessing that if she had a 17 year old daughter and someone informed her that a 40 year old man was having sex with her, Timpf's reaction would decidedly not be "Eh, quit being such a square. You're too puritanical. It's not a big deal."

Don't forget how many people still voted for Roy Moore. It's not an insignificant number that doesn't care about this issue. 

Yes, I know it was Alabama but the point remains. Trump wants to bang his own daughter and his people didn't care. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Hersh said:

Don't forget how many people still voted for Roy Moore. It's not an insignificant number that doesn't care about this issue. 

Yes, I know it was Alabama but the point remains. Trump wants to bang his own daughter and his people didn't care. 

Banging your own daughter is acceptable in Alabama. The issue with Roy Moore was that the schoolgirls he molested were not blood relations.

• Like 1