Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, Black Market Bully said:

Better not happen. Would be a terrible move.

It’s better than Brisker. And the board isn’t aligning really well for us. But I’d be… whelmed. I like Howell so that would be cool but man… not a real feel good pick. 

I’d say Brisker, McBride, Howell, Willis and maybe Dean are under consideration. And this regime seems afraid of injuries.

Just now, Morrison J said:

Fair enough. I must be higher on Gibson than most. Bit of a luxury taking RB's this early imo and we're not in the position to afford that. 

He is often hurt and going to be looking for a contract soon. If it wasn't for that I would agree with you. I think he is more than capable enough running it. 

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

Fair enough. I must be higher on Gibson than most. Bit of a luxury taking RB's this early imo and we're not in the position to afford that. 

Gibson is a receiver who was also a dual threat as a runner in college. Why we thought we should take a WR with great flex ability and try to turn him into a 3 down RB is beyond me. It clearly didn't work and they shouldn't have tried it in the first place.

• Like 2

So glad we didnt take another 2nd round RB.  Have wasted so much draft capital on high round RBs, when the obvious reality of the NFL is most of the good ones all go in the 3-5 rounds.  Absolute waste taking RBs almost every year in the first couple of rounds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2