Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Just now, PokerPacker said:

You know, the Packers did sign Devin Funchess last year.  He just elected not to play in the season of COVID-19.

The Packers are playing Funchess while the rest of the league is playing Funcheckers. 

3 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

With 42nd Overall Draft Pick...

The New York Football Giants select

900F72D7-902C-492A-9F48-B2E9BC39E8AE.thumb.jpeg.c37d048140794013c374d487de744864.jpeg

Clemson RB Travis Etienne 

Whoa. Didn't see that coming. Barkley must be in worse shape than I thought. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

With 42nd Overall Draft Pick...

The New York Football Giants select

900F72D7-902C-492A-9F48-B2E9BC39E8AE.thumb.jpeg.c37d048140794013c374d487de744864.jpeg

Clemson RB Travis Etienne 

Did not see that coming at all. Really expected NY to go OL here. They have so many skill positions locked up, I would think they would want to protect Danny Dimes or whoever they are bringing in next year 🙂     

Not saying it's a bad pick at all - very good pick in fact. He is a great back and will help them, especially if Barkley cannot return to form. So do they not pick up Barkleys 5th yr option much less resign him?  Although his 5th yr option is pretty low at $7.2M.  Very interesting pick. 

I love this draft for picks like this. As someone else said, people bring different perspectives than the herd mentality in the media. I love it. Giants are all in on this one!  

• Like 1

Clarification on the Cowboys pick of Liam Eichenberg:

Not an immediate need but the Cowboys have seen  the cracks in the wall of their offensive line springing leaks for two seasons now.

With Tyron Smith and others being unable to stay healthy, and having just thrown the bank at Dak, the Cowboys draft a multi-year college starter who can immediately play backup as a swing tackle and become a starting tackle at some point during the season. By dedicating resources to their OL they hope to re-establish the running threat to their high-flying offense.

• Like 4