Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 29th pick in the 2021 ES Mock Draft, the Denver Broncos select: QB Mac Jones, Alabama.

With Drew Lock having two years under his belt in Denver, the results have been underwhelming.  Denver wasn't desperate to make a move for a qb on this draft, but as mac jones fell, the opportunity was too good to pass up.  They bring in a legit qb prospect without having to give up a 1st or use future picks.  

Mac Jones had a great year at Bama in 2020.  He also had a stud supporting cast on an elite team.  How will he do in the nfl trying to lead a team that went 5-11 last year?  He is smart, accurate, and can work thru his progressions.  He doesn't have the strongest arm in the world and isn't going to hurt you with his legs, but denver is confident he can be a solid qb in the NFL.

Mac-Jones.png

Edited by KillBill26
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Jones making it to 29 surprises me. I think he ends up going higher in the real draft. He has the accuracy and processing speed to be a very good QB. And very good QB's dont usually last very long on draft day. 

I have the Pats grabbing him at 15 (if he makes it that far)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Ok guys we have a new GM to announce. @gooseneckwill be the new GM of the New England Patriots.  Duffy will go back to standby (thanks man).

Goose is ready to rock with his picks and will be fully engaged to keep us moving. Welcome Goose!

He will be making a pick at the end of round one after Tampa Bay picks.

Welcome, @gooseneck!

The Goose is loose!

Woman survives a vicious goose attack and almost being run over by her taxi  driver. - Album on Imgur

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Waiting until 6th round to pick GOAT QB.  In the meantime adding receivers for the GOAT  to throw to.

With the last pick of the first round New England picks: WR RONDALE MOORE, PURDUE

Moore never got a chance to prove that he can win as an outside receiver, but he’s shown more than enough from the slot to be a first-rounder. He led all receivers in broken tackles as a freshman in 2018.

The wide receiver clocked an unofficial 4.29, which would've been a top 10 combine record

WR Nelson Agholor: Signed to 2-year, $22 million deal

WR Kendrick Bourne: Signed to 3-year, $15 million deal

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gooseneck said:

Waiting until 6th round to pick GOAT QB.  In the meantime adding receivers for the GOAT  to throw to.

With the last pick of the first round New England picks: WR RONDALE MOORE, PURDUE

Moore never got a chance to prove that he can win as an outside receiver, but he’s shown more than enough from the slot to be a first-rounder. He led all receivers in broken tackles as a freshman in 2018.

The wide receiver clocked an unofficial 4.29, which would've been a top 10 combine record

WR Nelson Agholor: Signed to 2-year, $22 million deal

WR Kendrick Bourne: Signed to 3-year, $15 million deal

Had I been able to trade down and go D in the first I was looking at Moore for my 2nd rd pick. I went to purdue and saw a lot of his games. Great player. Very nice pick. 

And welcome to the ES Mock draft! Thanks for stepping in!