Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Waddle is a hell of a player, but the injury he had was bad. I think he will unfortunately not be the same player he was.

That's a high pick for a player with an injury like that. It's worse than a knee ligament.

I wish him the best and I hope the Eagles don't pick him

Edited by Davistron20

7 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Jesus. Already??? How did we go through that many picks so fast. I just drove from Vegas to Tahoe so give me a little bit t go through everything.

Please hurry. @Koolblue13and I are very anxious to hear who the Lost Vegas Fun Devils will be selecting.

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I was thinking I was going to go DT early but we nabbed Tomlinson so I’m going with edge. 

THE MINNY MONEY VIKINGS DRAFT I KWITY DA FOOL PAYE - MICHIGAN.

Awww snap. What a sweet nickname! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

@COWBOY-KILLA- fyi, last thursday, prior to the roster lock, the Cardinals traded Mason Cole to the Vikings for a 6th round pick. (#223 overall)

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/cardinals-trade-mason-cole-for-draft-pick

OP still shows the pick as belonging to the Vikings.

Got it. I pulled the list from espn, and I just checked the NFL .com one and you are correct. I will update the OP.. Thank You..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Sweet! I got a center lol.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but I heard from anonymous sources that Mason Cole enjoys suffocating puppies and putting pineapple on his pizza. I'm not really sure which is worse, but enjoy your center. 

11am EST is the time @Skin'emAlive has to get his pick in by. If he does not select it by that time, he will be skipped. He can come back in at anytime and make a pick. If he doesn’t pick the entire round, he risks losing his team. we hope all he is well and that he shows and kicks butt. 
After which

@Reaper Skins would be on the clock

@Redskin21502on deck 

@Skinsinparadise in the wings.

I have @Skinsinparadisepicks, if anyone else wants to send me their picks by pm cool.  I may pass out soon. Just an heads up...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, duffy said:

I'm not sure if you're aware, but I heard from anonymous sources that Mason Cole enjoys suffocating puppies and putting pineapple on his pizza. I'm not really sure which is worse, but enjoy your center. 

Still more of a fan favorite that Kurt

• Haha 1