Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

9 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

We at least made some great progress before this next lull. Are we looking for people to be replacement Gms if needed?

Once we get to the end of the round we’ll think about it. Prob just have one of us run it. We didn’t have a long list of those who were standing by. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

Current musical playlist in the Houston Texans war room:

Tom Petty- The Waiting

Guns n Roses- Patience

John Mayer- Waiting on the World to Change

Jack Johnson- Sitting Waiting Wishing

Weezer- Waiting on you

😫

I'd like to request Velvet Underground - Waiting for my Man. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

Current musical playlist in the Houston Texans war room:

Tom Petty- The Waiting

Guns n Roses- Patience

John Mayer- Waiting on the World to Change

Jack Johnson- Sitting Waiting Wishing

Weezer- Waiting on you

😫

As long as you are not a Fat Man in the Bathtub, Waiting For Columbus with Little Feet Feat

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

First, I truly hope the guys not showing up are OK. In todays environment there are so many things that could happen and life most definitely comes first. This is afterall just a game. 

Having said that, next year I propose that we require all GMs to check in the day before the draft starts. Just a simple I am here and I am ready. Anyone NOT checking in is only given 2 hours before they are skipped. As long as you check in you get your full time allotment. We have 28 to 30 people who all over it and just a few that take some of the energy out of it making everyone else wait. 

Just a thought.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

First, I truly hope the guys not showing up are OK. In todays environment there are so many things that could happen and life most definitely comes first. This is afterall just a game. 

Having said that, next year I propose that we require all GMs to check in the day before the draft starts. Just a simple I am here and I am ready. Anyone NOT checking in is only given 2 hours before they are skipped. As long as you check in you get your full time allotment. We have 28 to 30 people who all over it and just a few that take some of the energy out of it making everyone else wait. 

Just a thought.

I’d also recommend maybe shrinking the time between picks, it could be some(especially those that are new to this) may see the extended time and disappear 

54 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Just a thought.

Agreed..I’d be good with that. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

I’d also recommend maybe shrinking the time between picks, it could be some(especially those that are new to this) may see the extended time and disappear 

We need to keep the time between to account for those out of country. We have tried before. 

• Like 2

@Owls0325 is on deck

@drowland in the wings

@duffy coming soon

@klwilkins1977

@PokerPacker

@Capt'n Obvious

@Riggo'sRangers

@mcterry

Hi guys, the skip time is 1:10am on this latest pick.

If you are not going to be available when you pick, even if there is a chance, PLEASE send us a list of your guys so that we can at least try and get some picks in tonight. TY...

• Thanks 1

The pick has been officially skipped....

@Owls0325 is on the clock

@drowland is on deck

@duffy coming soon

@klwilkins1977

@PokerPacker

@Capt'n Obvious

@Riggo'sRangers

@mcterry

In hopes of letting people know with more anticipation of their upcoming pick I will add a few more names. Looks like Owls is done for the night but you never know...

Please feel free to send me or @goskins10 names so we can get this back rolling guys, thank you.

• Like 1

Jaguars select at #25 Trevon Moehrig S TCU. This pick is made which allows the Jaguars to continue to strengthen the backend of the field. Now with Griffin, Henderson, Moehrig and Jenkins this is becoming an area of strength. 

@drowlandOTC

Edited by Owls0325
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With the 26th pick the Cleveland Browns select Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB - Notre Dame.

Browns need speed on defense and JOK can fly.  Excellent sideline to sideline speed, can cover TEs and backs, can cover the slot, blitz, he does it all.  With the JJ3 and Walker additions in FA and Grant Delpit coming back from injury (and Ronnie Harrison) the Browns now have a ton of versatility in areas they struggled last year on defense.  And they have to face Lamar twice a year which JOK will be a nice counter to him.

@duffy OTC 

Edited by drowland
  • Like 5