Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Just now, thelongestbreath said:

Thanks guys, did not expect him to make it this far down the line...struggled finding someone to trade with 😂

I struggled with deciding between Tryon in the 2nd vs. Azeez in the 1st.

I'm glad i didn't risk it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

*** TRADE ***

The Houston Texans and NY Jets have come to terms on a trade of the 52nd pick.

Houston receives pick 52

Jets receive Houston's 2022 2,3, and 5

With the 52nd pick in the NFL ES Mock Draft the Houston Texans select: Joe Tryon Edge Washington.

With the recent departure of J.J. Watt, the Houston Texans needed to fill a giant void on the defensive front.  Joe Tryon is the help we needed!

I dont have Houston with a 2nd round pick. I have a 3rd and 5th, is that correct? I’m doing it from my phone so I’m not totally certain. Please confirm the # picks everyone is receiving.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

*** TRADE ***

The Houston Texans and NY Jets have come to terms on a trade of the 52nd pick.

Houston receives pick 52

Jets receive Houston's 2022 2,3, and 5

With the 52nd pick in the NFL ES Mock Draft the Houston Texans select: Joe Tryon Edge Washington.

With the recent departure of J.J. Watt, the Houston Texans needed to fill a giant void on the defensive front.  Joe Tryon is the help we needed!

table flip GIF

Damn was hoping he'd continue to fall.  Nice pick, one of my favorite edge players in this draft.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Only one of my top 30 players remain on my big board. Everyone is killing it this year. 

I only have 2 and only 7 of my top 50 left!  LOL  

Edit:  That means we all think pretty much alike which could be good or really bad......  LOL  

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

WITH THE 55TH SELECTION IN THE 2021 ES GM'S MOCK DRAFT, THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS SELECT:

CENTER CREED HUMPHREY OKLAHOMA

Creed Humphrey and Teven Jenkins!

That's a sexy draft. OL is going to be really nice. They need it, too! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Did not see that coming at all. Really expected NY to go OL here. They have so many skill positions locked up, I would think they would want to protect Danny Dimes or whoever they are bringing in next year 🙂     

Not saying it's a bad pick at all - very good pick in fact. He is a great back and will help them, especially if Barkley cannot return to form. So do they not pick up Barkleys 5th yr option much less resign him?  Although his 5th yr option is pretty low at $7.2M.  Very interesting pick. 

I love this draft for picks like this. As someone else said, people bring different perspectives than the herd mentality in the media. I love it. Giants are all in on this one!  

My thought process on selecting Etienne was to afford Barkley the opportunity to ease into the season without having to carry the workload on his surgically repaired knee at the start of the season.   My plan would be to sign Barkley’s 5th year option and possibly extend him while having Etienne on a rookie contract.  Additionally, Etienne will take additional pressure off Daniel Jones while providing a potential game changing check down option.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

My thought process on selecting Etienne was to afford Barkley the opportunity to ease into the season without having to carry the workload on his surgically repaired knee at the start of the season.   My plan would be to sign Barkley’s 5th year option and possibly extend him while having Etienne on a rookie contract.  Additionally, Etienne will take additional pressure off Daniel Jones while providing a potential game changing check down option.  

How effective is he at recovering QB fumbles? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

I am pretty sure Seattle's GM will show up, but jsut in case their time expires at 10PM tonight. We are in round 2 so the time interval is 10 hours instead of 12. 

He must not have any reception inside the autonomous zone 😉

• Haha 3