Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

3 minutes ago, Skins199021 said:

I want Jayon Brown. Am I the only one who thinks samuels has huge bust potential? I’m having trouble figuring out all the hype around him 

I’m not worried about Samuels in that way, but I definitely prefer a good LB signing to a receiver.  I’m pretty comfortable double dipping on receivers in the draft.  

I wondered a while back if Del Rio would prefer to run more man coverage schemes.  Not sure if that is definitively answered with Jackson’s signing, but it sure looks that way.

• Like 1

Rivera is a true battle warrior.

Every good soldier knows you have to strike at night, to catch your enemy sleeping.

We continue to outstrike our enemies with these late night attacks and strikes, that catch the enemy off-guard.

We have raided enemy camps, and robbed them of their treasures, and now the Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants, have been reduced to Cow-Poop Scoopers, Sparrows, and Dwarfs.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

THIS needs to happen. All (other than  MLB & true FS) will be right with the world. Screw the cap, as is really a joke anyway. We can work the numbers. Who wants to wait until "next year" when we can chase it now? Life & football life is short; always go for it! 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Why does Ron Rivera love breaking news after 10pm?

Day 1 of 2020 off-season, Kendall Fuller signs after 10pm.

Day 1 of 2021 off-season, Fitzpatrick signs after 10pm.

Day 2 of 2021 off-season, William Jackson signs after 10pm.

What gives Rivera?  Are you secretly a vampire?  Do you only come out at night and that's when the signings happen?

Ron is an owl. Owls are know to be smart and only come out at nights. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Love the signings so far. I still want a LB and WR in FA. 

I'm curious if the all of people on the board who were against paying up to re-sign Scherff due to his injury history also feel the same way about Golladay? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Best guess on cap ... we’re at $38 ... $10m for Fitz. I’d guess a $9m hit for Jackson. $2m for cam sims. $2m Hopkins. So down around $15m. But that’s conservative. Would really help to get Scherff extended to kick that $18 down to $11-12. 

Adjust for the rule of 51, wouldn’t surprise me if Fitz has a voidable year to spread the SB as well. Think we’ll be nearer 20mil in space.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Amazing.

I'm sold.

He's our #1.

So why did he and Cincy part ways ?

So, now that he wears Burgundy & Gold, the PI will be called. D'oh !

Because their dumbasses gave Trae Waynes $14M/yr last year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2