Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I mean it’s clear they had inside help right? When do we start hanging people for this? 

America for whatever reason is pretty lenient on the whole treason thing. 

John Brown n his crew and that lady that ran the boarding house the Lincoln assassination was planned in bout the last people tried and executed for treason I think. 

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I mean it’s clear they had inside help right? When do we start hanging people for this? 

When Merrick Garland takes the reigns I hope

I'm at a loss for words. I really am. My city of birth, brought to it's knees because of these traitors. Traitors, storming our most hallowed institution, looking to CAPTURE our elected officials and KILL THEM. Saddened by the depth this country has sunk. Truly ****ing sad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, clietas said:

America for whatever reason is pretty lenient on the whole treason thing. 

John Brown n his crew and that lady that ran the boarding house the Lincoln assassination was planned in bout the last people tried and executed for treason I think. 

Mary Surratt

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EmirOfShmo said:

When Merrick Garland takes the reigns I hope

I'm at a loss for words. I really am. My city of birth, brought to it's knees because of these traitors. Traitors, storming our most hallowed institution, looking to CAPTURE our elected officials and KILL THEM. Saddened by the depth this country has sunk. Truly ****ing sad.

PREACH!!!! I've been saying the same thing to my friends and family every since it went down. Treason must be slapped down with the most severe form of justice. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Die Hard said:

A Republican deflecting blame? Isn’t that their only political mechanism?

Don't forget "breaking things, and then demanding somebody else fix it, and obstructing their efforts to fix it, and then saying they should be given power because the other person was unable to successfully overcome them enough to fix it."  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Army vet who tended bar accused by FBI of conspiring in Capitol insurrection 

In her Ohio hometown, she's known as an Army veteran who runs a bar and set up a small self-styled militia her boyfriend says she created to help neighbors if tornadoes hit.

To the FBI, she's a militant leader who traveled to Washington, DC, and stormed the US Capitol, encouraging others to do the same.  

The two worlds of Jessica Watkins crashed into each other in the small village of Woodstock, Ohio, when FBI agents turned up early one morning to arrest her for her alleged role in the January 6 insurrection.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1