Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

You know those Democrats. Sending in their own - to overthrow their own-elected government - as a false flag.... and then going to a man hunt to arrest their own, for following orders, and further asking for the public to assist them in identifying their own mercenaries. Ya know.... just to keep it real.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Um, why not just remove them completely?

Just now, Llevron said:

I would really like to hear a response to this!! 

I want them removed from the National Guard permanently. There's no place for white supremists in the military or National Guard. Root them out.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I only watched the first few minutes. Has there ever been any discussion about the possibility that they have waited to file more serious federal charges until Trump is out of office so they can't be pardoned?

I've heard speculation to that point and that there are rules about how such charges must be processed, but I think what we know right now is guesswork... which is probably for the best.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Um, why not just remove them completely?

Playing devils advocate here, ties to far right militias could mean several things. 

For all we know they could just have friends on Facebook that are members of something and that doesn't really disqualify them from serving in the national guard.

I've unfollowed so many people on Facebook I could be friends with half of qanon for all I know. 

As supporters of President Donald Trump took part in a violent riot at the Capitol, users of the social media service Parler posted videos of themselves and others joining the fray. ProPublica reviewed thousands of videos uploaded publicly to the service that were archived by a programmer before Parler was taken offline by its web host. Below is a collection of more than 500 videos that ProPublica determined were taken during the events of Jan. 6 and were relevant and newsworthy. Taken together, they provide one of the most comprehensive records of a dark event in American history through the eyes of those who took part. Read more: Why We Published Hundreds of Videos Taken by Parler Users of the Capitol Riots | Inside the Capitol Riot: What the Parler Videos Reveal

Videos are ordered by the time they were taken. Scroll down to start watching or click on the timeline to jump to any point in the day.

https://projects.propublica.org/parler-capitol-videos/

50 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I want them removed from the National Guard permanently. There's no place for white supremists in the military or National Guard. Root them out.

Sure there is a place for them.  In our next major offensive against a foe with a reasonable ground army we should send in the white supremacist troops first on the ground with no air/artillery support.  Operation "Get Behind Whitey" could be a spectacular success.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Too little too late, Moscow Mitch! You should have spoken up by November 7th at the latest, and through to the inaugural. But no, he wanted to influence the GA Senate runoff and by then it was too late. He should now be urging the removal of Cruz and Hawley and the rest of the Senators who voted to reject lawful electors on January 6th. And he needs to whip enough Senators to convict Trump and deny him any federal office. His work isn't done.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

And you were in on it, Mitch.  Knew about the plan before the election.  

A week or two before the election, when asked whether you would support the winner of the election, you stated that you "would support whoever the Supreme Court decides".  

• Thanks 2