Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

7 hours ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Have you seen the current polls? A landslide is looking to be a sure-thing in 2022. I'd bet a lot of money that the GOP has a super majority. 

Yes you are correct that land-slides are rare. All signs point to historic GOP wins in 2022 and 24 at the moment.

CNN of all places just reported on the GOPs polling being the highest in 80 years. People are tired of the BS and regret electing Biden. And yes, I think the election was legitimate.

I posted my response in the Election 22 thread: Page 18.

Give me a few minutes to actually post a response.

6 hours ago, mistertim said:

So anyone who goes against Trump on anything is immediately partisan and be ignored.

You keep telling us you're not a big Trump supporter but literally everything you do and say tells the opposite story.

And yes, they did refuse multiple Republicans from serving on the committee...because those same Republicans had already come out and said publicly that they thought the entire idea of looking into Jan 6th was unnecessary and a sham and were screaming at the top of their lungs that it was all nonsense and Trump is completely and utterly innocent. The only role they wanted to play on the committee was to turn it into a circus.

Why would you allow someone like that on a committee that's there to investigate something if they've said there's nothing to investigate? That's like bringing police officers into a criminal investigation when those same police officers have spent the last 2 weeks yelling at the top of their lungs that there was no crime and the suspect is totally innocent, evidence be damned.

Also, some of those very people picked to be on the committee; actually were involved in planning and executing the coup attempt.

• Like 3

Isn't it possible to be unhappy with the current inflation situation and at the same time be disgusted with what happened on 6 January?

Pretty much everyone who minimizes what happened that day does so because they agree that those who got inside the Capitol building were completely justified in doing so. Jack Del Rio is one of those people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Isn't it possible to be unhappy with the current inflation situation and at the same time be disgusted with what happened on 6 January?

Certainly possible in theory. I assume there are people like that, somewhere. 

I'm also pretty sure that they are vastly outnumbered by independent thinkers who are not attached to any party, they just cannot vote D because of their policy of using the blood of children as pizza sauce. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Refusing to accept election results is not the same thing as a conspiracy to overthrow the government. Trying to connect the two is such a huge reach that will fail miserably.

LOL.

You know how I know you didn't watch the hearings regardless of your claim?

It was literally about them connecting the dots of how Trump refusing to accept the election results LEAD to him leading the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

EDIT:

Oh hey you also said you would be so certain that the ratings would be terrible.  Now that the numbers are out and it is 20 million, you have gone radio silent.  

Keep this up please, this thread is golden!

Edited by purbeast
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

I wanna see Jim Jordan perp walked.

If there is anything worse than an authoritarian fascist, it's an authoritarian fascist's sycophantic little yap dog. Spineless, stupid AND seditious.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 10
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Bang said:

I wanna see Jim Jordan perp walked.

If there is anything worse than an authoritarian fascist, it's an authoritarian fascist's sycophantic little yap dog. Spineless, stupid AND seditious.

~Bang

I wanna see him get his ass beat but I’ll settle for a peep walk. 

Thoughts a Prayers for both, though

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

How I imagine this all came to be…

Rando Proud Boy ~ “Hey, what if this coup fails and Pence certifies the results and we end up on the hook for this?  What then?

Gym Jordan ~ “No worries bro, we just blame the whole thing on Pelosi!”

Rando Proud Boy ~ “wow, that’s a really great plan!”

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

How I imagine this all came to be…

Rando Proud Boy ~ “Hey, what if this coup fails and Pence certifies the results and we end up on the hook for this?  What then?

Gym Jordan ~ “No worries bro, we just blame the whole thing on Pelosi!”

Rando Proud Boy ~ “wow, that’s a really great plan!”

Gym Jordan ~ "Ya like gladiator movies, Rando Proud Boy?"

do-you-like-gladiator-movies.thumb.jpg.b2bc0904c140c5fce70be1acb1b4fa90.jpg

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Or we want it on record that on ES we don’t suffer fools lightly…

I got him to admit that Pelosi had nothing to do with it. It only took 5ish pages. 

Y’all should be thanking me, really. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2